Hacking Ban fow using SX-OS

YpordeDx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, i have a question, i got banned for using SX-OS i guess... i didnt playend on line, but still i got banned yesterday... i already bougth a new nintendo switch i was wondering if the ban only affect the console or the account as well

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can access the eShop from a computer by logging in with your Nintendo Account, then only your console is banned. If you can't, then both are banned (its possible that only your account was banned but those are pretty slim chances).

YpordeDx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
If you can access the eShop from a computer by logging in with your Nintendo Account, then only your console is banned. If you can't, then both are banned (its possible that only your account was banned but those are pretty slim chances).
well... as i can see.... i can entry on eshop online with my account, but if i use this account on my new nintendo switch, can i have a new risk of been banned?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... as i can see.... i can entry on eshop online with my account, but if i use this account on my new nintendo switch, can i have a new risk of been banned?
This is where it gets complicated. Firstly, you cannot use that account on another Switch without un-linking it. But you cannot un-link a Nintendo Account from a banned console. Not unless you call Nintendo to un-link it for you. You might think they would say no, but there could be some reasoning for them to un-link it. The biggest is that a banned console with an unbanned account is as good as an unbanned account alone. So they might expect you then to go buy a new Switch if they do un-link it. At that point, unless you perform more hacks on the new Switch, there should be no reason for them to ban the new Switch.

Reactions: Hernie

mcmrc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is where it gets complicated. Firstly, you cannot use that account on another Switch without un-linking it. But you cannot un-link a Nintendo Account from a banned console. Not unless you call Nintendo to un-link it for you. You might think they would say no, but there could be some reasoning for them to un-link it. The biggest is that a banned console with an unbanned account is as good as an unbanned account alone. So they might expect you then to go buy a new Switch if they do un-link it. At that point, unless you perform more hacks on the new Switch, there should be no reason for them to ban the new Switch.

Why ? you can unlink your switch on the account setting via browser. I did it and on the switch it says i must log in again...So seems possible... Or is it not possible via browser if the console got banned ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why ? you can unlink your switch on the account setting via browser. I did it and on the switch it says i must log in again...So seems possible... Or is it not possible via browser if the console got banned ?
Really? As far as I know, people with banned consoles have been unable to un-link their consoles. It would be too much to ask them to try a new console and see if it will link, but what exactly did you do to un-link it?

YpordeDx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
do you have your console banned? well i think i better create another account... its better to lose rocket league to lose another console! thanks every body for their answers! ahahah especially NeoStlyde

mcmrc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really? As far as I know, people with banned consoles have been unable to un-link their consoles. It would be too much to ask them to try a new console and see if it will link, but what exactly did you do to un-link it?
also for @YpordeDx my console is not banned...

on the account settings via browser and my console is not banned. so maybe on banned consoles its not possible...

account settings - login history

Abmelden means log off - so log console off. and if i do this the swith wants that i log in again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180714-024903_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20180714-024903_Firefox.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 600
Last edited by mcmrc1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended