golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol I already ordered my Acekard RPG last night and I got a shipping confirmation today hours before they went down. Guess I am lucky. lol

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden do you work for Acekard or something? Your perpetual answer to EVERYTHING is to BUY and Acekard...

Feeling lonely?

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn I'm tempted to go for an Acekard rpg from here...but am worried about customs etc so would rather get one "local".

Bamboogaming.com is still about the only place to get them right ?

Might go for it as a backup for my R4.
unsure.gif

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golden do you work for Acekard or something? Your perpetual answer to EVERYTHING is to BUY and Acekard...

Feeling lonely?

Talkin' bout buying the Acekard R.P.G and telling people no o buy the CycloDS, because it sucks...

It doesn't suck, just need to improve their hardware a bit..

But I guess the man likes the acekard and dislikes the cyclo,we can't censure him for that ^^

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually my SCDS1 SDHC came in today and the little that I've used it v. the Evo I REALLY prefer the Evo. If they just had better product quality... (I didn't have another flash cart to compare it with before my SCDS1 arrived...)

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golden do you work for Acekard or something? Your perpetual answer to EVERYTHING is to BUY and Acekard...

Feeling lonely?
Yes, this is all a viral marketing campaign hired by acekard to storm these forums and post as much recommendations to the acekard RPG as possible to skyrocket sails. By making believe that I have bought one recently all thought of me working for acekard would be minimal.

It is just like when Sony had two henchman create a website called "all I want for christmas is a PSP.com"(Which has been taken down now) where the disguised as two kids writing about how great PSPs are and that how much they want one and want to try to persuade their parents to buy them a PSP for christmas. This sick stunt boosted sails dramatically for the short holiday period but Sony was later figured out and a lawsuit or some legal action taken and the site and an apology from sony taken.

Anyway, yes, so you have figured it out? MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
laugh.gif
LONG LIVE THE ACEKARD RPG!!!

PS: Just in case you couldn't tell if I was joking, THAT WAS A JOKE! Please don't tell me you actually think I work for Acekard.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was being sarcastic because you've told me at least once that I should buy an Acekard, and you ALWAYS seem to manage to bring it up in ANY topic...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was being sarcastic because you've told me at least once that I should buy an Acekard, and you ALWAYS seem to manage to bring it up in ANY topic...
Well, to tell you the truth I think that Cyclo is superior but their hardware makes me not want to recommend it since if someone buys a cyclo from my recommendation or others and then gets a DOA one they will be pissed.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I tell them to a) make sure that the retailer will swap from stock and b) that they're best off buying it from a place as close to them as possible.

On a good note, someone DID report getting a replacement in 15d! Thinking about arranging to just take the risk and have mine mailed out this coming week...

(On the cyclods board someone thinks that the SCDS1 SDHC pokiness is caused by the virus/bricker checker feature, but I haven't bothered to try it with it shutoff yet...)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

Feeling lonely?

ROFL.

i was gonna say this soon. i don't have anything against your preference to acekard, but you've been a bit too proactive in advertising them LOL.
fanboism occurs in almost all fields of discussion.

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol.

From a topic questioning bamboogaming.com, to Acekard RPG promotion, to SupercardStore.com promotion.

Where's the M3 love? Lol!

Bamboo is back up and I'd not worry if they went offline in the future either. They have gone offline plenty of times in the past and always return within a few days!

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol.

From a topic questioning bamboogaming.com, to Acekard RPG promotion, to SupercardStore.com promotion.

Where's the M3 love? Lol!

Bamboo is back up and I'd not worry if they went offline in the future either. They have gone offline plenty of times in the past and always return within a few days!
Ya, but now they are out of stock of the Acekard RPG. :'( I was going to buy my cousin and a couple of friends some RPGs for christmas but can't now.
frown.gif
Looks like I need another flashcart choice AND QUICK. Off to real hot stuff where your order arrives at your house in 2 days!
biggrin.gif

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im with golden, the acekard rpg is the best flashcart for me hands down, all other except the cyclods just seem like a basic cart that wont do much but run most roms, the cyclo and acekard are the ones i was deciding from but the acekard got me in the end because of the opensource, the nand memory, and perfect rom compatibity and great download playability, the only thing the cyclods had better than acekard was their GUI looks better and is more organized, but that wasnt even close to turn over my decision to buy an acekard which im still waiting for, should arrive next week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol