Hacking bamboogaming.com ?

airdish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am about to order an EZ-Flash V bundle from bamboogaming.com -and I just wanted to see if anyone else has used them before or had any problem with them?

Cubed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered my R4 from them and it all went fine
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They're a bit slow, but they're reliable. And cheap. The only "problem" is that they don't send any additional software, or a box, for that matter; I recieved my EZF4 in an envelope
happy.gif

(Padded envelope
happy.gif
)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered an M3 Simply in Australia and it arrived within 6 days. Awesome!

Packaging isn't needed anyway.

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
i've only ordered from them once, but essentially this is what I think they do:

they lower their prices vs other websites, offer price matching as well
but they overcharge on shipping on a per item basis and then send the items in small little envelopes without packaging to save on shipping costs.

you end up paying pretty much the same

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i'd reccomend it for Australian customers (quicker delivery), very reliable and good quick replie when u email their them questions (within 24hr) but there is the downside as stated before of reasonably expensive shipping (particularly as they don't ship boxes) but you get all the contents fine. There are plenty of other options though.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
they overcharge on shipping on a per item basis and then send the items in small little envelopes without packaging to save on shipping costs.

I don't think they overcharge for the shipping, the shipping to Croatia was US$9, while Winsunx wanted $30
ohmy.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they overcharge on shipping on a per item basis and then send the items in small little envelopes without packaging to save on shipping costs.

I don't think they overcharge for the shipping, the shipping to Croatia was US$9, while Winsunx wanted $30
ohmy.gif

yes, strangely winsunx charges insane shipping costs.

if you live in the us its $18.81 to ship to the us but it cost over $50 dollars to ship the same package to africa etc....,

so its cheaper depending on where you live, bamboo gaming ships $9.30 flat for all shipping for first item.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:/ i ordered 4 r4 and 3 micro sd and the shipping cost 33 bucks.. hum.. i hope they dont count the shipping based on the number of items.. it sucks.. ;_;

my friend and i think that we would safe some money for shipping.. but in the end that's not happening..

but they're good.. i got my supercard lite from them

jim327

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have ordered from them quite a few times. Last Wednesday was my last order and I received it on Monday - which is pretty quick for the UK!
Another thing is that they stock Kingston 1GB Micro SD (Made in Japan) which some people find difficult to get hold of.

blurrysarah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered an M3 Simply and a 1gb microSD, it came in 6 business days. A bit annoyed by their dishonest postage pricing, they charged me $20AU for a tiny padded envelope. I'd still shop there again though, because all up it was cheaper than other places - I just wish they'd be a bit more truthful in what you are actually paying for.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

ohmy.gif

if you live in the us its $18.81 to ship to the us but it cost over $50 dollars to ship the same package to africa etc....,

so its cheaper depending on where you live, bamboo gaming ships $9.30 flat for all shipping for first item.

Yes Winsunx shipping charges are expensive, but there products are usually a lot cheaper than a lot of other places, plus they don't send their packages in a bloody envelope they use boxes packaged with tonnes of tape so that customs can't be bothered to open it.

In terms of shipping time I get my stuff from Winsunx to Australia within 3 days of ordering it, now thats a heck of a lot faster than 6 days!
smile.gif

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium

ohmy.gif

Yes Winsunx shipping charges are expensive, but there products are usually a lot cheaper than a lot of other places, plus they don't send their packages in a bloody envelope they use boxes packaged with tonnes of tape so that customs can't be bothered to open it.

In terms of shipping time I get my stuff from Winsunx to Australia within 3 days of ordering it, now thats a heck of a lot faster than 6 days!
smile.gif

My G6 lite came in an envelope with the small round G6 tin inside.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered from bamboogaming twice. When I ordered the R4 everything was in a padded envelope R4, card reader, spare cases and the disc. It doesn't come in the original box but they tell you that anyway. Most of us will throw the box away anyway.

I have also sent for a supercard SD which came and the SD slot was faulty. With the slow shipping it takes about 2 weeks to get to the UK. When I sent it back because it was chinese new year as well, it took just over 1 month inbetween getting it and sending it back. The live help they offer no service adviser is ever online. They do reply to emails though.

What I was mad at with the supercard is its not in the packaging, so why did they not test it first before sending it? I will use bamboogaming again because their probably the cheapest. You have to be prepared for a long wait though, especially if something is wrong with the product. I never got a refund for the £1.50 postage either.

jono_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
talked about bulk buying with them, they offered 10AUD off on 5 r4s, but the postage was through the roof.

i ended up buying them from dealextreme with its 60dollar r4s, that include free postage and a 1GB micro SD.
and if you buy 100 you get a dollar off
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche