Bamboogaming.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by timtam, Dec 19, 2006.

1. timtam
    OP

timtam Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2006
    Hi i just bought a supercard sd + superkey today from this site.
    Has anyone else bought anything from them,
    i was wondering if thier legit.

2. scrawl

scrawl GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2006
    They're legit. Good on email and fast delivery if you chose EMS delivery.

The only thing you lose is the packaging.

3. roguefan99

roguefan99 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2002
    I brought a SCLite, Superkey, and 1Gb card from them. The card was supposed to be SanDisc but was replaced with a Kingston card. I couldn't be stuffed sending it back, but apart from that it arrived quickly.

Packaging is probably the only problem. No manuals, no boxes, just the cart, and it was in a padded envelope bag. If you don't like that then avoid them, if you can live with that then its okay.

4. Tokas

Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    I bougt the Supercard Lite and the Superkey from Bamboo a while ago, and everything went perfect.
    I didn´t get ant cd´s or manuals, but I did get the boxes.

And I got the stuff in less in a week. [​IMG]

5. ptn22

ptn22 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2006
    I got a superpass2 and a Supercard SD off them a while ago and everything still works well. Only problem i have is with the 1 Gb Kingston SD card they sent. Sometimes it acts up on me and I had trouble updating my firmware with that card. Had to use a different SD card instead. BUT they were willing to check it out for me and replace it in case I needed to, but I was too lazy to send it in [​IMG]

6. aletorchic

aletorchic Advanced Member

Dec 2, 2003
    Italy
    In November I got the stuff I ordered from them in about one week (I'm in Italy)

They removed the SC paper box, but they put the miniCD in the padded envelope;
    No box also for SuperKey, on the contrary they left the (much smaller) package of a miniSD

Very quick response to e-mail

If you don't care boxes, I would reccomend them (although the high shipping costs partially invalidate their excellent base prices)

@timtam: I see you are australian; even if the site is located in Australia, and prices in AU$ by default, my stuff was sent from China

7. springah

springah GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    theyre great - highly rated.

8. WayneWayne

WayneWayne Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2006
    I bought my supercard lite rumble, super key and a 1gig kingston microSD from these guys. Extremely fast shipping (3 days) and excellent service. Highly recommended.

9. Saturnplanet5

Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 8, 2006
    The shipping costs are a little inflated but the service is excellent. I've bought stuff of them on two seperate occasions.

10. monkeymachine

monkeymachine GBAtemp Regular

Sep 10, 2006
    Yup, got a SCL and DSLink from them, took about a week and a half from China.

11. helpme

helpme GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    uk
    i bought a SD rumble (£16 with delivary) from there it took 10 days to come to the UK
    it was less then half the price of supercardstore & i preordered my SCDS1 the other day (£27 with delivary)
    i hope to get it this year what with all the holidays LOL

12. nightwalker

nightwalker GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2006
    Canada
    i bought a m3 lite with passcard combo and came yesterday!

came in just 7 days to ontario, canada, shipped from china with no duties fees because it was sent as a gift [​IMG]

very fast shipping and i chose the cheapest shipping method too....very happy customer [​IMG]

13. meteora91

meteora91 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I live In Australia and bought a M3 Mini-SD with Passcard 3 combo.
    It was the cheapest price i could find for it, shipping included, and it arrived in 3 days from China.

Great service as well, they have the live help thing which was helpful.

14. Scott_

Scott_ Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2006
    I've also bought from the site in question. As stated they ship from China. I actually asked for the packaging to be sent too though. They were happy to oblige.

15. Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega GBAtemp Regular

Aug 25, 2006
    Brazil
    I´ve just pre-ordered M3 Simply from them.
    Never bought anything from BambooGaming.com.
    Hope it´s a good deal! [​IMG]

16. callandor

callandor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2006
    Senegal
    It took you three days? sounds good, cos I've ordered a SC DS on tuesday, and i was told yesterday that it's shipped, so monday?

then again it's xmas i don't think the post office will still be open.

and i'm moving out on the 26. grrr. i had to move out last minute as we suddenly found someone to take over the place. I hope it's 3 days...

17. Phrostay

Phrostay Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2006
    The Land Of Oz
    Ordered on the 11/12/2006, fingers crossed it will be here soon!!!