OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Didn't know where to post this.

Has anyone got good feedback for bamboogaming.com?

I want to buy a EZ Flash 3-in-1 from there but i don't know if it is safe.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a few things from bamboogaming, very good service. Its probably the cheapest but the shipping is slow. Only problem I've ever had is when I got a faulty supercard. I sent it back and they replaced it no problems.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, never found any cheaper then DEalExtreme.com, you should try it, they also have fast shipping
wink.gif

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gotten a few things from them in the past (R4 and Supercard Lite) and they all arrived quickly. I would say they are trustworthy.

However, I would probably buy from Deal Extreme these days as they are as cheap and have free shipping.

Tylon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered some stuffs from DealExtreme.com a week ago.
But i haven't got any confirmation mail or somethin' that says " Your order has now been sent "

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Bamboogaming is good. The product arrived when they said it would. You should be aware that they don't ship boxes. My N-Card just came in one layer of (already popped) bubble wrap and an envelope. Still worked fine though.

Dealextreme is good too. Shipping was slower, but it was free. I'd buy more from there, but they don't stock many flash carts.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I have ordered a EZF4 Lite deluxe off them and it came in perfect working order. Ask OSW(him and sasuke_kun12 are mods on bamboogaming)

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
THANK GOD!!

I ordered a EZ Flash 3-in-1 and it came with Free shipping!

Thank you Bamboogaming, hopefully you won't let
yourself down when you ship it to me.

EDIT:

Hmm....it said on the page my product has been shipped
but i didn't get a email. Oh well.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah bamboo is quite good in my (fairly unbiased) opinion. the shipping can sometimes be a bit of a hit so take it into account when making comparisons (deal extreme usually has free!). even still they are generally very well priced priced.

as for being trustworthy, i can vouch for that attribute the most. they are reliable generally quick to respond when any problems come up (within 24hrs!)

any problems or questions can go to the forums too. we can try to help you out to some degree (or pass you onto the chief).

so don't be worried about safety of bamboo. you can now decide whether you like their deals or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: