iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Nyandere2320 - True on that, as last resort it could be like FUMIZUKI Acdm. (aka Academy quasi-shortcut) but FUMIZUKI as-is would work in that case as well, yes. Hm if possible it could also be written with capital letters "FUMIZUKI" to make a compromise of just the name of the school, pointing out that it's about school's name and not "random word" AND the fact of limited space per line for translation. :yaypsp:

Kotomine Kirei - True on that, first time full naming would be good if possible but later just "Fumizuki" with capital letter and it should pass fine in this case.

Yeah sorry for ultra late reply :P

I hope the project is still going one way or another, one step at a time.

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have been waiting for years and many other fans of Baka to Test has been waiting. I understand if you desire quality but can we at least receive some status update? I don't know if this project is still incomplete or abandoned. If so, I would at least like to know. All of us fans who have been waiting even after the series ended have been waiting deserve to know.

Deleted member 405287

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately the last time he was active on this site was over a year ago and there are no new uploads on his Youtube channel either. I'm not sure what this means but I hope he is okay.

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hm... In this world, accidents happen and regardless of whether we are willing to accept it or not, it appears the leader of this original group is either in a state where he can no longer has interest or is unable to work. That or some tragedy befell and he passed away... What a depressing thought. I suppose we can only assume he is dead. Along with this project. I pay my respects to you and all the members of the project. Also, can you all just upload whatever work you finished, incomplete or otherwise?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I find it a pity Fshadow and his members work was ultimately wasted. Despite juggling rl and this project, they worked hard for years fueled by passion alone. I can respect that and I lament the ending. Its been years since Baka to Test officially ended. I watched the anime, read the manga, finished the light novel and had so much time and my passion for the series is still there despite fading away slightly after all ended. Alas, we must move on. Kenji Inoue has already been writing his new works so... Let us move on as well. Real life isnt like the anime. Hard work and effort isnt always rewarded.

gabar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been following this project for years so its painful to think that i would have to move on. I really respect everyone who has worked on this though. I still very much love this series and i hope the game localization could be finished one day orz
After watching the anime and finishing the LN's i cling to any bakatest content out there.

It would be neat to see any finished work released anyways, even if incomplete.

bladerain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm asking all members. Do you have a copy of all the data used, translated scripts and all? Please upload it here or use it to release a translated unfinished copy. We can work with anything but all that work with nothing to show is too much.

Cant any member release a copy of the game? Even the unfinished translations or just the menu and options is helpful.

I responded to someone's PM, so I decided I should post this here too so everyone could get an update:

Sorry for not having any real new progress, but I really do want to get this done. Thanks again for all your patience and support, even though I've kept you all waiting this long!
Please return and finish what you started years ago.

colebob9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, came across this thread looking to help a similar project, the Nichijou: Uchuujin English Translation project to be specific. Looks like there was a lot of work done here that could help with our project too, as both these games use the same engine and we have already borrowed some technical things from this thread already. Currently, we're having troubles with the technical aspects the most, like English text display.

If anyone from this project can let me know if they can release any of the work done on this project, that would be amazing! Or, if anyone wants to help with our similar project as well, let me know.

I'd love to see both of these projects come to fruition some day.

Last edited by colebob9,

Arty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for your response. As it turns out, each of the script files ends in 16 bytes of random code. So, I suppose that means that I'm going to need to find some help, because ASM hacking is beyond my capabilities.

Unfortunately, the encoding doesn't appear to be the same kind that you described. That said, if anybody would like to assist me and needs the original files, PM me.

Can't you release the game in the current state ? At least to us play a little, even if the translation is incomplete.

Reactions: colebob9

tsnu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the team is doing well... I never really knew about this game until I recently started watching the anime again. A thought came to my mind that a game with the series' concept would be really fun. I looked it up and there was apparently a PSP game but it was in Japanese... I wish I could read Japanese... I was hoping for some updates at least but backreading through this thread, I guess something came up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.