PS1/2 Bahamut Zero in Bone Village - is it true?

Radiobread

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, could anyone please clarify if it is possible to obtain Bahamut Zero by digging in Bone Village, because I missed the Huge Materia in the rocket when I was going through Disc 2.

According to http://www.shillatime.org/bonevillage0000.jpg, there is about a 4% chance of finding it in a marked spot. Other sources have also confirmed this is legit, whereas others have stated that it is not.

Thanks for your help guys, it's just that I don't want to waste my time on this if it is fake, as much as I will be disappointed to know that I have missed Bahamut Zero for this playthrough. I have Bahamut and Neo Bahamut if that helps, and I'm now on Disc 3.

Also, I don't really understand how the digging game works, other than you dig stuff up and get it in a treasure chest. What does hiring more staff actually do? I just hired a crap ton of staff and put them everywhere to get the Lunar Harp when I was on Disc 1.

Last edited by Radiobread,

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
bone-village-karte.jpg

Radiobread

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the Megalixir from that spot, so I guess I should just keep trying for the Materia? If it is a 4% chance, I should get it within 30 digs I guess. I'm losing motivation to continue this playthrough, because the game didn't count my level-ups during the final dungeon... meh, I guess I'll just get Bahamut Zero the more conventional way next time I play the game. I'll take a note of the lock combination when I'm on the rocket.

Radiobread

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not exactly how that works.

I am aware. I did pay attention in primary school you know ;)

Just trying to be hopeful and optimistic I guess, but I'm not even going to bother with this now. I know I'll play this game again at some point, so I'll be sure not to miss any Huge Materia next time around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: