Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scannerdarkley.jpg

weaponx, what is the chain with the lock attached to it around your neck for? afraid someone is going to steal your head and walk off with it?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, where is the key for the lock.. what if u are sleeping can i use my lockpick kit I got from harbor freight on it and see if i can crack it?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, I like your chain. did it come from someone's pet pitbull?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, I like the way you accessorized this chain, is that real gold or is it just brass?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, my mom wants the lock to her gate back
rofl2.gif

weaponx, u must value that chain quite a bit to put a lock on it to make sure that u never lose it
rofl2.gif

weaponx, if u misplace the key to your neck lock, do u have to hire a locksmith?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, where can I get a necklace like yours, do I have to go to Lowes or Ace Hardware or is it just from Home Depot?
rofl2.gif

weaponx, why did my jeweler say he doesn't carry master locks and chain link when I inquired about your photo?
rofl2.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL just got a PM pointing me to this thread.....I don't remember signing up to "Getting to know your temper"

weaponx, what is the chain with the lock attached to it around your neck for? afraid someone is going to steal your head and walk off with it?Â
rofl2.gif
No, I'm afraid somebody would steal my body and leave my head behind...It's a whole package deal!

weaponx, where is the key for the lock.. what if u are sleeping can i use my lockpick kit I got from harbor freight on it and see if i can crack it?Â
rofl2.gif
Um....if I am sleeping...and your ignoring the naked chick next to me so you can pick my lock...I think we have bigger problems to discuss....

weaponx, I like your chain. did it come from someone's pet pitbull?Â
rofl2.gif
Nope

weaponx, I like the way you accessorized this chain, is that real gold or is it just brass?Â
rofl2.gif
brass...I'm paranoid enuff about people stealing my body...I don't want to entice people even more by throwing in some gold

weaponx, my mom wants the lock to her gate backÂ
rofl2.gif
Does she want her panties back or can I still keep those?
ph34r.gif

weaponx, u must value that chain quite a bit to put a lock on it to make sure that u never lose itÂ
rofl2.gif
Fuck yes....going to Petland and getting fitted for a new one is a pain in the ass!

weaponx, if u misplace the key to your neck lock, do u have to hire a locksmith?Â
rofl2.gif
Nope just a trip to Home Depot to borrow their bolt cutters!!!

weaponx, where can I get a necklace like yours, do I have to go to Lowes or Ace Hardware or is it just from Home Depot?Â
rofl2.gif
See two answers above please (Answer in BOLD)

weaponx, why did my jeweler say he doesn't carry master locks and chain link when I inquired about your photo?Â
rofl2.gif
I think you need to find a jeweler still stuck in the 80's
rofl2.gif

Hope I answered all your questions!

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol @ replies & not getting assassinated in my sleep by a large blonde guy.

Hmm Petco I knew ittttt.. I actually wondered for a minute if the chain possibly could have been a precious metal, dunno if they make them like that tho. I know there's thick chains but usually not that style
smile.gif
Actually if the chrome is super thick it'd probably last better than most expensive metal and it never tarnishes and would be difficult to even get dirty.

Well I dunno if I picked the lock and there was a naked chick next to u I figure the chick is yours and I like to do silly things so running off with your chain would probably still be on my mind
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)