BAE: Sudoku. Coins or Money?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DiscostewSM, Jul 1, 2012.

Jul 1, 2012
  1. DiscostewSM
    OP

Member DiscostewSM GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I just realized that Brain Age Express: Sudoku is available for Club Nintendo members for 150 coins (download via eShop). I was thinking of getting it, but unless I'm mistaken, it is also available via eShop purchase. I currently can't check it on eShop atm because my 3DS is still being repaired, but I think it is $5 (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong).

While it is advantageous to get it via coins (since that costs me no money), it would also be a disadvantage because that means less coins towards something else that may not be available through any other means. I have till midnight to decide how to get this.

Should I get it via coins or just purchase with money?

2. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    I guess the safe side would be to use money if you have it... :unsure:

3. chavosaur

Reporter chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip
    United States
    I say it depends on how many coins you have. I normally can't help myself from splurging on the shop downloads :P If you have a ton, go for it, but If you really wanna save for the tangible items on club nintendo, def go with money option

4. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Don't spend a penny on it, it's one of the early DSi offerings where they take an entire game and sell it piecemeal. This is part of the regular Brain Age DS game.