Gaming Badges expiring from home menu!

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I put two badges in system menu and then shutdown, one of them will expire after reboot. Why?
O3DS 10.6 A9LH AUREINAND

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So, can't I solve this?
hell if i know i never used that app i use CHMM2 to get my themes. havent yet tried YATA. maybe you need an emunand? did you download it from eshop or cia and have you ever previously downloaded it from eshop maybe it is deleting unofficial stuff like eshop does if you install cias under certain conditions.

Last edited by Raylight,

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hell if i know i never used that app i use CHMM2 to get my themes. havent yet tried YATA. maybe you need an emunand? did you download it from eshop or cia and have you ever previously downloaded it from eshop maybe it is deleting unofficial stuff like eshop does if you install cias under certain conditions.
Yes I know that it deletes the themes, but the badges are removed when I reboot. The problem is not in the themes.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Legit badges
then i have no clue it may be a cfw prob idk how a9lh works but and im not a programmer so you may need to report it. I do know about having to unwrap cias over and over on sysnand with reguler cfw so maybe it could be related to that but idk if you get bugs like that on a9lh

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
then i have no clue it may be a cfw prob idk how a9lh works but and im not a programmer so you may need to report it. I do know about having to unwrap cias over and over on sysnand with reguler cfw so maybe it could be related to that but idk if you get bugs like that on a9lh
I'll try using regular reinand

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thats probably best because i dont think the badges should be disappearing unless the cfw your using is having trouble and since your using the genuin game its not likely your doing.
I'd like to know if I'm the only one with this problem

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 10.6 sysnand a9lh AuReiNand new 3ds. I have some legit and some custom badges. All of mine stay when I power off and back on again. Now sure if that helps you or not, but perhaps if there's a difference in config that might help to track down the cause of the problem.

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on 10.6 sysnand a9lh AuReiNand new 3ds. I have some legit and some custom badges. All of mine stay when I power off and back on again. Now sure if that helps you or not, but perhaps if there's a difference in config that might help to track down the cause of the problem.
Ok, when I'll go home I'll give you my file list and configs

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started experiencing this issue on a 10.3 N3DS that doesn't even have CFW. Everything is legit, but forwarder badges, especially a certain one, will randomly vanish from the home menu and are back in the box after rebooting or closing out of software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0