Bad words

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,127
  • Replies 16
D

Deleted User

OP
I wasn't happy with the newer Pokemon games censoring words that are profound or sexual. At least in Sm4sh we could bypass the language filter by using Russian characters. Me and my friends thought playing as "HAIRYPUSSY" and "GIANT DICK" was hilarious. I'd rather Pokemon games allow you to nickname your Pokemon whatever the fuck you want and replace offensive nicknames with the Pokemon's default name when playing multiplayer.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wasn't happy with the newer Pokemon games censoring words that are profound or sexual. At least in Sm4sh we could bypass the language filter by using Russian characters. Me and my friends thought playing as "HAIRYPUSSY" and "GIANT DICK" was hilarious. I'd rather Pokemon games allow you to nickname your Pokemon whatever the fuck you want and replace offensive nicknames with the Pokemon's default name when playing multiplayer.

I havent seen horny
But maybe im blind

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
komplett unceseras with the censorships. if nything should be the axeretics in onlines to censor for mr child plays on the other lines.!
also wires things is u can name pokemonr communist but not nazi and its sings that junochos masudes is stalins mans mens

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
komplett unceseras with the censorships. if nything should be the axeretics in onlines to censor for mr child plays on the other lines.!
also wires things is u can name pokemonr communist but not nazi and its sings that junochos masudes is stalins mans mens
Whot

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what bothers me is that Hitler is a banned name
I mean, that's just a name
what if a 5 years old boy want to name all his pokemon with his families last names
what if he has an uncle named Rudolf Hitler
he can't name his pokemon after that uncle...

soo sad, I feel bad for that boy:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
is

eof same as eofed?
EoF means Edge of Forum... you know... the subforum we're in right now...
upload_2018-2-6_20-41-39.png

When someone says EoF'd, they refer to a post of poor quality that was posted outside the EoF getting moved to the EoF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: