Bad Response in Rock Band 2 with GHWT drumset

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by tissemikkel, Sep 8, 2009.

1. tissemikkel
    OP

tissemikkel Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    I have this annoying problem in rock band 2. When i use my World Tour Drums it's almost impossible to do drum fills because half of the notes the game doesn't recognize.

But when i use it in world tour there is no problems?
    I have tried to use my electric drumset (Yamaha DTXplorer) to eliminate all trigger problems in the WT drumset and it works perfectly in world tour/5/Smash Hits/Metallica but still doesn't recongnize all hits in Rock band 2?

Is there somehow a trick to fix it?

2. Rammoth

Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2003
    United States
    If you mean if there is any way to get ALL 'buttons' to work, then no. The Rock Band design doesn't allow for more than a bassdrum and 4 other buttons, like the design of the original Rock Band drums.

3. tissemikkel
    OP

tissemikkel Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    All the buttons work, and that not the problem, but that when i try to do a drum roll/fill some of the hits aren't recognized. But works fine in the Guitar hero series.

4. Vattu

Vattu GBAtemp Regular

May 27, 2009
    Sweden
    rock band for the loose.

5. tissemikkel
    OP

tissemikkel Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    You're not helping... so leave!

6. Rammoth

Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2003
    United States
    I really don't know mate. I don't have the GHWT drumset myself, so I can't test it out for you. Have you tried if it works properly in the drum trainer?

7. tissemikkel
    OP

tissemikkel Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    That was the first thing i tried with, and it still does that thing...

8. Nedfu

Nedfu Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2009
    United States
    If i hit my blue pad lightly it registers as orange (kick). Never happens in RB so it's a GH5 bug. I prefer RB so no loss (except for some exclusive songs).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice