Gaming Bad news in the land of the wii

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Price Drop? Since when? All I know of Amazon selling the core for $100 on Thanksgiving...

Proof? If its true I may save up my cash instead of getting monkeyball or dbz.

Simple. Type in amazon.com into your browser and look to the right.
Sorry, but I had already done that. All I see is a "Vote for what you want discounted poll"
no 100% gurantee its a 360.
But seeing as it will l,ikely win I willsave up for that.

It's got 85% of the votes right now, Barbie is going to have to get a lot of votes by Wednesday to be the winner.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't concern me at all. There's something that's holding me back from either importing a console to play or do one of those attending a midnight launch thing. Maybe it's because I got a lot of games to play. But the second one of the console has been properly hacked (yes, I know the 360 is hacked but the process for it is so bothersome) I'll be splashing out

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hmmm... and what's the news?
huh.gif

Why do you people like you exist too bad i don't feel the same for you are you just on here to pester people or what, and places like this are made for chatting about things like the wii. I didn't say i was a 360 it's just part of the topic, and it's pretty sad when people can't even make a topic without others getting emotional over it.

P.S $100 360 won't be happening maybe the wii soon though in a few years
smile.gif

I'm sorry dude, I just don't understand the news you're talking about!
The topic title is "Bad news" for the wii or something.... but I can't see what's the news you're talking about? now I'll read the whole topic and maybe I'll understand
biggrin.gif

edit: ok there's some sort of discount... haha
but you didn't say anything about it in your first post.. how was I supposed to know?
anyway don't get me wrong I'm an absolute Xbox 360 fan. I even have a t-shirt that says "I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn