Bad news for Pokemon HG/SS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by antonkan, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antonkan
    OP

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 13, 2009
    Canada
    Burlington, ON
    Sadly, the game Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver will be anti-privacy-based, which means you can't play this game on your flashcarts. Sorry. Only for retail carts of Pokemon HG/SS.

2. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    anti-privacy-based.... [​IMG]

errrrrr SOURCE ??!!!

3. Isaac_GS

Isaac_GS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2009
    United States
    What is your source for this info? I was half expecting this to be the case, but it would be nice to see where you heard this.

4. SonicRax

SonicRax Egg-Mayo: The Movie

Jun 20, 2007
    London
    Even though there's no reliable source that has this information for public viewing (unless I've seriously missed something here), it's quite obvious that Nintendo would put anti-piracy measures in what's going to be one of their most important releases on the DS this year. That being said however, there's the slightest fraction of a chance that there won't be any anti-piracy measures (but only a fraction of a chance). We really can't be sure yet, so we'll just have to wait and see.

5. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Fixed for accuracy, seems like the new method.

6. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    No shit. [​IMG]

It wont be long before it'll be cracked IF ITS TRUE. Even THEN I really doubt we'd see an release outside of Japan for a long time, things will have changed before then.

Closed because of lack of proof & source.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.