Bad Luck

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by CheatingSoi, Apr 1, 2008.

Apr 1, 2008

Bad Luck by CheatingSoi at 12:05 AM (878 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Wow, I just got my CycloDS today after waiting over a week for backorder and I didnt like it as much as I though, I kinda like my R4 better still. My cyclo casing is poped up on the micro sd side so thats not good and I also dont like the controls and the way things work. But I thought, well at least its got extra features. Well thats true but now the R4 kernal 1.18 has just been announced and will support real-time save and in-game cheat menu. I am kinda mad. Although the real reason for the cyclo was for more space, I guess its still ok. Not like I got rid of my R4. But now idk weather to take back my cyclo for an extange cuz the case is kinda defected.

2. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    wtf you re

3. MadBob

Member MadBob Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!

United Kingdom
    Hmmm ... OK except that the R4 v1.8 kernel is an April Fool joke.

4. cutterjohn

Member cutterjohn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey! That one actually got, as they COULD do that IF they really wanted to.

The homegrown gabtemp.net April Fools joke is kinda lame.

(He posted on the official forums as well. May be better just to carry on there...)

Quadruple post?! WTF?!

5. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Yeah idk why it posted 4 times. I clicked add reply then the server crashed for like 2 minutes, i think.

oh that stupid, i was thinking it was too good/early for new R4 update. also it isnt even april by me so I didnt think about april fools. Oh well, still mad about my cyclo. Guess I might extange it.

Where do I put moonshell. does it have to have a specific name?

6. Sticks

Member Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I'd suggest you head on over to the Cyclo forums if you haven't already, you'll get more thorough and quicker answers there. And if you're talking about the microSD sticking out, it's a 'feature', makes the SD easier to get out, other than that it's a cosmetic issue, no functionality problems.

Moonshell you have to download it from the cyclo site, it's a custom one designed to work with the Cyclo's softreset. just place the moonshl directory in the root.