Hacking Bad acekard 2is from modchipcentral

nexx892

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one.

First of all they said 1-3 day shipping threw the us. (More like 1 week, but thats ok,its the holidays.)
Then it didn't even work. Not on my friends ds lite or my dsi.
Their return policy is a pain because they make you send it back before they give you a new one.

I'm have to buy FedEx Overnight from Real Hot Stuff.

The only reason I ordered from there is a little bit lower price but no I have to pay triple to get it here before christmas.

In short.

Do not buy from them.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First post. No detail on why it's "bad" or "didn't even work" (probably something as simple as not making contact in the slot). Complaining about a realistic return policy. Waiting too long to purchase for Christmas and then putting that on the store as well.

In short:

take this "review" of modchipcentral with a grain of salt.

jdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got a bad Acekard 2.1 from that vendor, as well. When I put the Acekard in my DS, it showed blank data in the fields where a game's icon and name usually show up (the first screen after Nintendo's disclaimer). When I put my working Acekard in without a microsd, it still shows the logo (although it freezes immediately after loading).

This was my second Acekard, which I bought a second Acekard for my brother for Christmas, and I put my sd card from my working Acekard in and it didn't work. Also, even though both Acekards are 2.1, the one I just bought from modchipcentral uses a springloader for the SD card, while my working one doesn't. Of course, it could just be a legitimate mistake or a manufacturing error, so I don't intend to blame them unless they send a replacement and that also isn't working. Shipping was prompt, even this late in the season, though. Took about three days, got it Monday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo