Hacking backup's not loading

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i am runing wiiflow and preloader v0.30 iso v70 system menu v482 , homebrew 1.0.6 ios 61 v19.26, wii system ver 4.2e
cIOSCORPv3.5. nerogamma 7 rev 14

if i put in a backup in the wii drive it seems to spit it out and then i see green strips and then black screen . but if i go through nerogamma it seems to load then crash but not through the wii disc loader channel it did before
unsure.gif

any thoughts please

thankyou
rolleyes.gif

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
Use Better Punctuation. I can hardly understand what you're saying. It used to work before and now it doesn't after the update to 4.2?
many thanks for your reply what i mean is that yes it did load after the update to 4.2 and now it will not all i get is either green strips and a black screen or it does not load up .. this wii has been updated from 3.1 to 4.2 and no nand backup so what can i do now to get this wii working

thankyou

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
What did you do just before it stopped working?
many thanks for your reply all i done was to upgrade from 3.1 to 4.2 but as i said i forgot to make a backup and now no game will load

thankyou

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What method of updating? Official?

Try reinstalling cIOS rev14 or better, wait for a few hours and install rev15 when it's released today.

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
What method of updating? Official?

Try reinstalling cIOS rev14 or better, wait for a few hours and install rev15 when it's released today.
thankyou for your replu yes i done a official update inwhich i have done before but not on a 3.1 wii and there is no nand backup i will try ciosrev14 and see what happens

many thanks

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cios14 will probably fail when you install it because you updated through nintendo which now means you probably have 0 vunerable ios files.

You will need to get trucha bug restorer latest version is 1.1 i think.

Follow the directions to downgrade ios36.

Once you have that done you will need to use anytitledeleterMOD to get rid of the stub ios files nintendo put on there(22,223,249,250)

*If you skip this part you will not be able to install the cios14 because the stub version nintendo put on is a higher # then cios14 so it will fail to install properly.*

After that you should be able to run cios 14 installer just fine.

If you need help on where to find these programs then look at the sticky posts for 4.2 guides at the top of the board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality