Homebrew backups have stopped loading!!

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today when I came home from school, my brother asked me how to get batman (NGC) running on NeoGamma so I showed him but it loaded up a green screen. I restarted my Wii and tried again... no success, then i tried another GameCube game (Balder's Gate) and that also loaded up a green screen. After unplugging my Wii I loaded up USB Loader GX and tried running Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) and that loaded up to a blank screen then I tried Red Steel 2 and also loaded black screen. I unplugged my Wii let it cool down for a bit, plugged it back in loaded up The Conduit which was on a re-writable disc and loaded it up in NeoGamma then it came up with "Disc Error (1142)". I just don't know what to do, I've searched online but no one has got solutions to my problem also the weird thing is that I've been playing games on NeoGamma and USB Loader GX since before Christmas so I don't know why it suddenly stopped playing them. I have never encountered any problems like this before so please can you help? I've noted some details about my Wii

Details:
*NeoGamma R8 RC3
*IOS249 (Rev 14)
*mIOS v10
*USB Loader GX
*Wii system Ver. 4.2E
*Cheap discs but they've been working for months!!
*I recently installed the new mIOS (last week) but GameCube games have been working since.

Tell me if you need more details.

Just got told that my brother went on WAD Manager and installed cMIOS v10. I uninstalled it and tried a Wii game backup and it still comes up with error 1142

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
kezza825 said:
Today when I came home from school, my brother asked me how to get batman (NGC) running on NeoGamma so I showed him but it loaded up a green screen. I restarted my Wii and tried again... no success, then i tried another GameCube game (Balder's Gate) and that also loaded up a green screen. After unplugging my Wii I loaded up USB Loader GX and tried running Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) and that loaded up to a blank screen then I tried Red Steel 2 and also loaded black screen. I unplugged my Wii let it cool down for a bit, plugged it back in loaded up The Conduit which was on a re-writable disc and loaded it up in NeoGamma then it came up with "Disc Error (1142)". I just don't know what to do, I've searched online but no one has got solutions to my problem also the weird thing is that I've been playing games on NeoGamma and USB Loader GX since before Christmas so I don't know why it suddenly stopped playing them. I have never encountered any problems like this before so please can you help? I've noted some details about my Wii

Details:
*NeoGamma R8 RC3
*IOS249 (Rev 14)
*mIOS v10
*USB Loader GX
*Wii system Ver. 4.2E
*Cheap discs but they've been working for months!!
*I recently installed the new mIOS (last week) but GameCube games have been working since.

Tell me if you need more details.

Just got told that my brother went on WAD Manager and installed cMIOS v10. I uninstalled it and tried a Wii game backup and it still comes up with error 1142

reburn a game then try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI Lol