1. qaz015393

qaz015393 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    but how am i supposed to open it? I cant open hbl or see any of the screens when opening the album folder?

2. Canna

OP Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States
    Dude are you really that determined to stay on 2.0
    as i think sxos wont support below a certain version. personally id just update to latest which will make your sx os work wonders let u play newer games and use updates and other such cool shit :P

3. qaz015393

United States
    im trying to get the keys to finish backing up so I can update. I put ChoiDujour on my card & the files for 2.0.0 but don't know how to run it since it did nothing but gave me a black screen when I tried to load it on my ex32 card to try to run it. dont know why im having these problems. I guess I should just format the card and start from scratch and hope it'll work that way.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  4. Canna

United States
    cause your on 2,0
    Look budd, if your gonna update then update to latest.. then you can get your keys .txt with my guide and it will def be easier

Aslong as you have done everything else except for the last part to get keys .txt

then you can update now ok

So update now and use same files and make sure you format your sd card to exfat first.

then you can try kezplez again and i bet it works straight away

5. qaz015393

United States
    but I wanted to update without burning the fuses. I guess I should just look for that tutorial and then go and get the key files.

6. Canna

United States
    IF YOU WANNA UPDATE WITHOUT BURNING FUseS THEN YEAH USE THAT GUIDE...BUT be warned...
    if your using sx os it wont matter as that burns fuses anyway , to run 5,1,0 without burning fuses you need to load with hekate bootloader everytime, if you load to os just once normally your burn the fuses

7. qaz015393

United States
    wait what?! I never knew that. so even if I have auto rcm enabled itll still burn the fuses? I guess I need to get hekate working right to boot in a cfw before I update

8. Canna

United States

heres the guide you should read and follow,,,
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
    remember you need to run hekate everytime before a boot if your using other cfw to save your fuse if you miss it once you burn and then u may as well just boot normally Should be ok with sx os sorry about the confusion

4 30 am goodnight yeah good luck

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Ugh Canna, what are you doing? SX OS V1.1 added fuse burning protection while SX OS V1.2 added the fuse bypass. And since you can't normally download these without manipulating the download link, its acceptable to say SX OS does not burn fuses. What SX OS does not protect against is the gamecart slot being updated on firmwares 4.0 and above, maybe because it is needed to emulate .XCI files using their CFW.

Source: https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/announcing-sx-gear-your-best-os-companion.46981/

10. Canna

United States

@Draxzelex
    I know man i fckd up then corrected my self im so tired
    im going to bed haha thanks drax help him out why your here will you GN

11. SG911

SG911 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I haven't done this yet but how important is it?

12. Canna

United States
    Bcking up prob the most important thing in the gba temp, plus your system keys aka biskeys

Goodnight

SG911 likes this.
  13. p0tent

p0tent Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Why do you have to use Hekate to not burn fuses? I thought just being in RCM it won't burn any fuses?

14. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    What burns fuses is the Nintendo Switch bootloader aka nx-bootloader. Booting into RCM prevents nx-bootloader from activating but theoretically, you could force nx-bootloader to power on in RCM. This is why you must use a substitute bootloader that does not burn fuses and bypasses the fuse check such as Hekate, ReiNX, and SX OS V1.2+. They double as a payload that can be sent as well as a bootloader that can boot the console into Horizon without nx-bootloader.

p0tent likes this.
  15. qaz015393

United States
    Ok so I finally got hekate cfw loading and working. So now im in ChoiDujourNX I want to know if I'm doing this right to use exfat, (check attachment) now it says full factory reset - will it delete my memory card? Is this what I'm supposed to do to make exfat compatible with my 2.0.0 fw. Want to know before I attempt it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  16. Canna

United States
    That looks fine to me but you should prob ask the question on the choirdujournx thread as i dont use that
    But from what you sent us
    it wont delete ya memory card that will change your emmc. your nand not your sd
    You wont need the auto rcm if you dont want it , as long as your using the exfat for the same system version your on.

Also can you tell me what you did to get your cfw working

17. qaz015393

United States
    Not a problem I used my fat32 memory card with the latest versions of sd card files and hekate since exfat isn't supposed for the fw so I'm using it to update to use exfat

18. Canna

United States
    So your saying exfat does not work on your 2.0 system to launch cfw from hekate ?

19. qaz015393

United States
    Yep. I had to update my 2.0.0 to 2.0.0 (exfat) then I was able to boot into cfw in hekate. Finally able to finish backing up my system and getting the lats key files I need.
    I have a question, where's the TSEC keys? I have a biskeys. Txt and keys Txt files. Is it in the biskey file because I see a key line in that. Txt file and want to make sure that's what you are talking about.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  20. Canna

United States
    im my guide budd i told you to backup your console info this includes tsec keys
    The tsec dump should be in backup/dump
    You can also pull these up inside hekate by going to console info and select tsec
    And maybe take a picture if you like

qaz015393 likes this.
  21. qaz015393

United States
    Oh OK. Yeah then I do have them. I forgot it was in the first set of instructions that i did. I forgot. I followed everything step by step and it worked great for me

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - biskeys+tseckeys+keys, Restore, Backup