1. Canna

OP Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States
    Dude like i said , make a 5.1.0 fw, then update to your fuse version once your up and running on 5.1.0

gtn likes this.
  2. Ottoclav

Ottoclav Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I would like to know how I can find my firmware version of my original rawnand.bin file backup. I tried using the python FVI.py method, but it wasn’t working, and I was told to use NxNandManager instead. But from the tutorial I’ve read on how to use NxNandManager, I didn’t read anything about firmware verification. Using Windows 10 PC, and my Switch was running Hekate 5.1.1 with green icon GUI interface and Atmosphere 0.8.9 I think, but I didn’t check the OFW before making the backup. Can anybody point me to either an easy explanation or a tutorial for NxNandManager rawnand.bin OFW verification?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So, wait?! How do I get the keys to use with ChoiDujour to make a 5.1.0 fw? I’ve scoured the web, and found one .txt file that had keys but didn’t seem compatible with ChoiDujour. I probably wasn’t correctly clicking and dragging the file onto ChoiDujour, but it didn’t seem to do anything, and there weren’t any extra files popping up.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

What if I don’t know what fuse I’m on? I’ve made some mistakes since getting this switch second-hand. I’m trying to figure out the OFW version before it was hacked, but I haven’t been able to get FVI.py to read the rawnand.bin backup file that I made before I started messing around. I’m trying to figure out how NxNandManager works to verify OFW version before being hacked.

3. Canna

OP Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States

You don't need to know the fuse version before hacked, You need to know your current burned fuse count.

Fuse count depends on which fw you installed or is installed, as they as the few increases version so does fuse count.
    its easy to find your fuse count using Hekate. Goto console info and fuse.. There it will show you.
    [​IMG]

Then go here,
    https://gist.github.com/jonluca/0d7ce7da7c84de5163be0b49b3e319cc
    And that will tell you the fuse count for your version of FW, or vs versa.

also, Hekate bypasses fuse check so it will load any Almost any FW version was long was you use hekate first.

the keys you are looking for can be taken from your switch via LOCKPICKRCM and are stored in prod.keys.

you can also find some on the internet,. for choidujour to use them correctly you will have to weed out the not so needed keys ,

any keys that give you a warning, delete the title and the key basically the whole line.
    Do this until you get no warnings about keys. and should work.

Last edited by Canna, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Ottoclav

Ottoclav Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks so much, Canna!

Canna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - biskeys+tseckeys+keys, Restore, Backup