1. Raging-Lion

Raging-Lion Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh alright, so hekate is enough correct? no need for the other payload?
    Ohhhh, just use Lockpick for the rest. Gotcha

Last edited by Raging-Lion, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Canna

OP Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States
    @Raging-Lion I implemented biskeys and memloader into hekate with my files and edited config file for convenience

3. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but, if I get 15 files and then joined without errors I´m good to go, right? Thanks!!

4. Canna

United States
    Yep should be whats your file size ?

MUDD_BR likes this.
  5. MUDD_BR

Brazil
    After joined it´s exactly 30.535.680 KB. Before are 00 to 13 each with 2 GB and 14 with 1.7 (don´t remember exactly as already delete then).

Ah, it´s safe to compact all the folders and maintain only the zip file? It saves almost 3GB in the end! Thanks, @Canna!

Last edited by MUDD_BR, Dec 17, 2018 - Reason: Update
  6. Canna

United States
    check your file size here > Check

MUDD_BR likes this.
  7. MUDD_BR

Brazil
    The size I´ve writed on post #525 is on windows explorer window, on properties it shows exatcly 31.268.536.320 bytes, as other users on that thread you linked. Thanks again!!

Canna likes this.
  8. Raging-Lion

Raging-Lion Member
    Newcomer

United States

Thats what I did, I winrared everything and it turned from 30+gb into 2GB or so. lol

MUDD_BR likes this.
  9. MUDD_BR

Brazil
    Wait, what??? Mine´s 27 GB now, how did you get only 2??? With winrar?

10. shchmue

shchmue Developer
    Developer

United States
    depends how much is installed. a fresh nand with nothing installed contains a lot of zeroes and those compress to nearly nothing.

MUDD_BR likes this.
  11. MUDD_BR

Brazil
    I see. Thanks! Unfortunately mine compress to 27 GB, but better safe!

12. Zap2000

Zap2000 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If using sx pro do I need to put they boot.dot file to root of sd card also? And use that?

I had One attempt by doing that with the sx os pro boot.dot and hekate.bin.

I back emmc raw gpp first by mistake then emmc boot0/1 then shut down and saved the files on pc. And formatted my sd card . Are them files any use? Or did I mess up?

Should I be using all sd card files in this guide on a sx os dongle ?

I just have sx pro not actived and no cfw yet should I be following the whole guide 100%? I wasn’t sure if I should be doing the rest below?

Ok

This section below about booting into CFW may not work for all of you on some system version, or if your not using exfat. Do not panic or worry about this, as the keys.txt file can be taken from your switch in any of the CFW methods like reinx ,rejnx ,SXOS, atomosphere. Basically any method you can launch into Homebrew menu to load Home brew app Kezplez And or Lockpick. you could also read the exfat guide On my main post if your having trouble running cfw or accessing homebrew menu to update your lower system version to have exfat support

So now you will need to restart your switch and load back into the hekate bootloader menu to do this load the hekate.bin in the tegra gui, hold the power down and volume up then inject the payload.

Once your back into the Hekate menu you will want to go to Launch option

Then select CFW to load custom firmware,

After this Select album twice on switch main menu Once loaded, you should load into Homebrew menu,
    from here select kezplez or Lockpick and launch it... you should now be presented with a freaking rainbow
    Press A on joycon to begin to dump your keys.txt to your sd card. You will be notified once this is completed

If you have a error When trying to use kezplez, Please Try Guide Below,If you don't you can skip Kezplez error guide

Last edited by Zap2000, Dec 18, 2018
  13. Zap2000

Zap2000 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom

Did u work this out? Or anyone else know?
    Iv got sx pro was gonna make emuNAND hidden partition ??? What do I do make it or not??? Then move to next bit???Stuck on section below?

Ok

This section below about booting into CFW may not work for all of you on some system version, or if your not using exfat. Do not panic or worry about this, as the keys.txt file can be taken from your switch in any of the CFW methods like reinx ,rejnx ,SXOS, atomosphere. Basically any method you can launch into Homebrew menu to load Home brew app Kezplez And or Lockpick. you could also read the exfat guide On my main post if your having trouble running cfw or accessing homebrew menu to update your lower system version to have exfat support

14. Canna

United States
    Guy you have copied alot of my text and re posted, not sure of your question with all this jumble..

Can you be clear on your hardware, system version, and what method you want to use or what it is you are trying to do.. thanks

@Zap2000 for the above post and from what i said in the guide..
    I mentioned CFW.. meaning that you use any cfw method you may have , sxos reinx kosmos etc and so on, purely just to run a home brew application called lockpick or kezplez to get the keys for nca decryption..

15. Zap2000

Zap2000 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom

Ok sry
    I was trying to follow this tut to back up my nand and keys in noob thread they told me to do this I’m on exfat using sx pro dongle on sys 4.1

I wanna create emuNAND hidden partition with sx pro os and not sure if I should follow this guide to the end?

The bit I got to below?

Ok now select Launch option on hekate main menu,
    Then select Biskeys From the tools section by pressing the power button

On the screen is your biskeys and other info take note of these or use a qr scanner app on your mobile/Cell phone,to scan the Qr code Some Qr scanner apps have a feature to send the scanned file in text format to a email address do this and open your email and save the info to a text file called biskeys.txt

I got this done

Chould I stop the guide here and create emuNAND?
    Should I remove contents of all files of my sd card as il be using sx pro os?

Should I carry on with guide after I make my emuNAND?
    I didn’t get my keys.txt wats keys are they and wat for?
    Just device.keys was dump after I scanned the bar codes

But I don’t want to load cfw or homebrew till after I have emuNAND and I also want to change to fat32?
    Wats NCA decryption used for?

I just want clean nand files and keys to use them

Last edited by Zap2000, Dec 19, 2018
  16. shutupsitdown

shutupsitdown Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ran Lockpick, prod.keys dumped okay, but got the error around title keys. It basically told me to reboot and try again. It's true that I don't have any nsps installed, so this is an okay and expected error, correct? Is this the friendly error you mentioned you were adding, because I still found it panic inducing since I don't know what the title.keys do. I guessed they might be for installed games, but wasn't sure why I would care about them for a game already installed. I thought they might help sign or encrypted a game, but if the game is already installed, what operation are they helping me do?

17. CWaffles

CWaffles Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    As long as you didn’t have anything already installed and lockpick generated prod.keys you should be good to go. That’s exactly what happened for me. I’ve yet to need that prod.keys file for anything.

18. Loko4

Loko4 GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    It is possible to make a nand backup with a sd of 32gb?

19. Adrian137

Adrian137 Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    It is possible to identify what version of the nand backup in hekate?

I’ve made multiple nand backup but I’m not sure this is before or after I’ve updated my OFW from 4.1 to 5.1.0

20. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Adrian137 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - biskeys+tseckeys+keys, Restore, Backup