Hacking Backup Patcher Problems

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive downloaded 3 or so wii isos, unrared them and used SFV checker to see if they are corrupted and everything checks out fine there. Imageburn even seems to burn the unpatched wii isos just fine. Here's the problem.

When i right click on any wii iso it doesn't give me the option to " open with " so i can't use the patching program. Dragging a wii iso into the patcher gives me the following error.

"Unable to find partition key"

Also, right clicking a wii iso and trying to open it gives me the error saying it's unrecognized format or corrupted and if i try to extract anything from it that there are no archives.

I'm SO close to running wii backups, could someone please help me out?

-regards

wingzrow

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you need the common.key file, create a new folder, stick common.key in there along with the patcher and the game iso, then drag the iso on to the patcher.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get the zip file in my sig - use the patching program from that - its simple to use and will save u a few headaches

taboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, common.key? I'm starting to get some mixed messages with the backup patcher, as some say common-key.bin works, while others say just common-key without a file extension does just fine. It's worth mentioning I'm in the exact same boat as wingzrow with a few other issues to boot.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The prog in my zip does it all for you - you dont need anything else - its one EXE and saves the headaches if your on windows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c