• I don't use USB loading/loaders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was kinda bored so I wanted to post this topic. Kindly answer your pick on the following questions. Also tell us why chose the following answers. If your answer is others kindly tell us what is that app/software.

Remember that this is only based on everyone's opinion. I hope that the developers who helped develop the backup loaders and managers will take this maturely and not take it seriously. They should take this as motivation to make the one's that they develop better.

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Wiiflow, because I never had problems with it and in my opinion, it looks better than other USB Loaders.
2. Neogamma R9 Beta, because in DarkCorp when I load a backup disc, Sometimes it won't load there so I use Neogamma instead.
3. WiiBackupManager, it's easy to use and never had a problem with it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Neogamma + WBFS manager all the way.

Wiiflow is prettier but neogamma has it by funtionality and awesomness... but that may end, as I'm loading emulators (N64) through wiiflow now and that BADASS.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no "best" loader compared to how they are doing things. They all have the same compatibility.
It's only a personal judgment based on the look of it.

Maybe you should ask "what is the one you are using" instead of "the best"?

I'm against xCORP, so the best disc loader for me is... any USB Loaders which are working with discs.

As for game managers, WiiBackupManager is the easiest to use and visually intuitive, thought it's for windows only.

Reactions: 1 person

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no "best" loader compared to how they are doing things. They all have the same compatibility.
It's only a personal judgment based on the look of it.

Maybe you should ask "what is the one you are using" instead of "the best"?

I'm against xCORP, so the best disc loader for me is... any USB Loaders which are working with discs.

As for game managers, WiiBackupManager is the easiest to use and visually intuitive, thought it's for windows only.

Maybe I'll just put which is the best for you.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which is the best USB Loader for you?

Last time I used wiiflow, it was buggy as hell and the issues with the team didn't help either. But I would love to use this loader again some day.
I stop using CFG a while ago when I was told "it didn't need updates".... emulated nand, etc. I know it's getting some updates now, but after using Usbloader GX there's really no reason to go back to CFG.
So Usbloader GX gets my vote

Which is the best Backup/CD loader for you?

This needs a N/A option for people who can't run disc back ups.
I just voted for others because I was forced to vote for something that does not apply to me.

Which is the best Backup Manager for you?

WiiBackupManager

Reactions: 1 person

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Which is the best USB Loader for you?

Last time I used wiiflow, it was buggy as hell and the issues with the team didn't help either. But I would love to use this loader again some day.
I stop using CFG a while ago when I was told "it didn't need updates".... emulated nand, etc. I know it's getting some updates now, but after using Usbloader GX there's really no reason to go back to CFG.
So Usbloader GX gets my vote

Which is the best Backup/CD loader for you?

This needs a N/A option for people who can't run disc back ups.
I just voted for others because I was forced to vote for something that does not apply to me.

Which is the best Backup Manager for you?

WiiBackupManager

I forgot that one about the Backup loader. Thanks

game_rat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried all of the USB Loaders and they all seem to work well but I prefer GX for the gui, specifically the list view but I'm also loving the new banner mode, it looks like the stock System Menu.

WiiBackupManager seems to do everything I need to do, especially since I moved away from a wbfs partition.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a WiiFlow fan, mostly for the look and feel of the app, and I'm practically launching all my VC/WiiWare and HB with it as well. I've been watching USBLoader GX for a long long time now it was actually the first one I tried but quickly dropped it after finding WiiFlow, but that was back with my introduction into the scene. Now USBL-GX 3.0 is quickly growing on me with (custom)game banners and the ability to edit my emuNAND right through the program so hopefully WiiFlow/Wiiflow+ will follow suit soon.

Neogamma R9beta56 by far is the best backup disc loader out there IMO. I went through a phase of loading backup discs and using multi-iso discs which I loved especially for GC game launching. Those were wonderful times before DML came onto the scene. I find myself rarely using it nowadays but it still holds a special place in my heart lol

WiiBackUpManager ever since I formatted my HDD to FAT32/NTFS, back when my HDD was formatted WBFS it was different but I never looked back, WBM all the way now. Soon it's going to have GC/DM(L) support as well so it's going to be the ultimate all-in-one tool for me, though I give Wimms tools all the credit for being not only the most robust but probably the most complete set of tools with functionality out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/