Hacking Backup Loaders...Broken?

Dr Awesomo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having bought Rock Band 3, I was obligated to update to 4.3U to play it, and I stand by that decision. However, cios249 was rendered a stub in doing so, and now no backup loader seems to want to work without it. (not a desirable loader, that is...)

The loader I'd like to have back is NeoGamma, I got a channel for it and everything. But more importantly, I need cios249 in working order to get any other loader functioning. Does anyone know how I may go abouts fixing this?

I'd like to stay away from installers that overwrite multiple ioses, or ioses that aren't 249, as I have some ioses that are specifically tailored to carry out other working functions on my wii.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you still have the homebrew chanel, then you can load a wad for 249.
If you do not have this then you will have to follow the Hack any Wii 4.3 and below guide

If you updated then you dont have any specific ios's they were overwritten you have the 4.3 ios's! However once the homebrew chanel is back on you can add any ios you choose, just get a wad or make your own.

Dr Awesomo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kittymat said:
If you still have the homebrew chanel, then you can load a wad for 249.
If you do not have this then you will have to follow the Hack any Wii 4.3 and below guide

If you updated then you dont have any specific ios's they were overwritten you have the 4.3 ios's! However once the homebrew chanel is back on you can add any ios you choose, just get a wad or make your own.

Yup, updated, but Ive already Dop-Mii'd the other ioses I needed for other mods.

At any rate, you say I need a .wad of 249 that isn't a stub?...Know where I can find one? Hahah. NusDownloader gives a stub, but I'll look around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free