backup loader v0.3 problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by flytai45, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009
  1. flytai45
    OP

Newcomer flytai45 Member

United States
    hi, im new here and im not quite sure if this is the right place to be posting it,(about 90% sure it is). anyways, Iv'e been usin wiigator's backup launcher for quite some time, although i only burned a total of four isos (5 including mario kart). For some reason, i can't get mario kart wii Ntsc-u unpatched to work with wiigator backup launcher v0.3gamma. I believe the cios i have is 249 or something like that, not quite sure and don't really know how to check. I tried googling and even searching the forums here at GBAtemp but to no avail. If anyone would offer any help this would be greatly appreciated thx. Also iim kinda new to homebrew in general so some stuff that i might have found while searching, i might not have fully understood, so if the solution lies in another thread, then my question would chane to asking everything about the solution including where stuff can be found, hwhere to place on sd card etc.

2. markedmanner

Newcomer markedmanner Advanced Member

United States
    Id recommend trying Neogamma. It is the best option for playing backup discs.