Hacking Backup Loader On 4.1U?

Steeldog29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Am Trying to Play A Burned Game On My Wii 4.1U. I have A Patched IOS60 And CIOSCORP But I Dont Know What That Does. I Need A Tutorial. I've Looked Everywhere But Still Cant Find Anything. Any Help?

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIoscorp plays backups from
disk channel. Just put backup in and play like original. U should really know what u put on ur wii b4 u do it. I see a future brick here

Steeldog29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha Already Did A Brick With IOS60. had To send It Away
tongue.gif
I Got It Now Thats Why Im Trying To Play backups.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u said u had cioscorp installed so all u need to do is put burnt game in and play. No u can use any backup loader u want on 4.1 (cioscorps, neogamma, USB loader.) it all works.

mrgarrison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First off, why oh why would you patch IOS60 and install cIOSCORP if you have no idea what they are/do? VERY risky installing things you know nothing about. Anyways, what cIOSCORP have you installed? I assume 3.1.

Need to know:
Have you installed bootmii as boot2/IOS? (best recovery option incase you brick your wii again)
Have you installed preloaderv0.29? (only useful if you DONT remove IOS60)
Have you installed any cIOS other then cIOSCORP? If so, what one(s)?

Just using cIOSCORP 3.1 you should be able to run NTSC backups right from disk channel. If you dont want to mess around with your IOS's anymore just do as jabmaster2 said and install cIOS38rev14 by waninkoko and use neogamma. Both of which are safe to use and work awesome. I do it that way because I dont like the idea of replacing every IOS on the wii.

Steeldog29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
First off, why oh why would you patch IOS60 and install cIOSCORP if you have no idea what they are/do? VERY risky installing things you know nothing about. Anyways, what cIOSCORP have you installed? I assume 3.1.

Need to know:
Have you installed bootmii as boot2/IOS? (best recovery option incase you brick your wii again)
Have you installed preloaderv0.29? (only useful if you DONT remove IOS60)
Have you installed any cIOS other then cIOSCORP? If so, what one(s)?

Just using cIOSCORP 3.1 you should be able to run NTSC backups right from disk channel. If you dont want to mess around with your IOS's anymore just do as jabmaster2 said and install cIOS38rev14 by waninkoko and use neogamma. Both of which are safe to use and work awesome. I do it that way because I dont like the idea of replacing every IOS on the wii.
No I Dont Have Bootmii, And i Cant Get it.

Preloader Is Installed.

I Dunno I Have A Whole bunch of Garbage On My Wii.

And I Burned A Game To A DVD.

I Know What CIOSCORP And Patching IOS60 Do, I Just Dont Know Why I Installed An Older CIOSCORP, Should Using 3.1 Fix This? And I HAVE Bricked Before With IOS60 And Had To Send My Wii Away. Im Not As Noob As You Think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1