Hacking Backup Loader (Launcher?) Channel

snowmanman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've been using Wiigator's backup loader/launcher (both seem to be used and I can't remember which is which) homebrew app to play my backups. I want to use the channel now because I can't use an SD card that often (it's a micro that goes in my phone).

I've installed Backup Loader Channel 0.2 on my Wii and I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I try to play a game I get an error that seems to be jumbled mishmash followed by "Identity Error". I think a few words were layer over one and other in this error causing the incomprehensible effect. I think I was able to make out the word DVD within it.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so how do I fix it?

snowmanman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I need it to be a .wad file so I can install it as a channel because I won't be able to use my SD card much longer.

snowmanman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa who said anything about pirating? I'm playing legal backups of my games (a modded guitar hero 3 game) and was wondering if anyone else came across this problem or there was another channel i could use. And if I was pirating wouldn't that mean I couldn't afford games and therefore couldn't afford an SD card?

I was thinking about using WADder to convert the .dol to a .wad, but I din't know what size image to use so I chose not to in order to avoid a banner brick. Does anyone know the image size needed for WADder? 'Cuz that would solve my problem too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: