Backup Loader (Launcher?) Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by snowmanman, Oct 13, 2009.

1. snowmanman
    OP

snowmanman Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Ok I've been using Wiigator's backup loader/launcher (both seem to be used and I can't remember which is which) homebrew app to play my backups. I want to use the channel now because I can't use an SD card that often (it's a micro that goes in my phone).

I've installed Backup Loader Channel 0.2 on my Wii and I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I try to play a game I get an error that seems to be jumbled mishmash followed by "Identity Error". I think a few words were layer over one and other in this error causing the incomprehensible effect. I think I was able to make out the word DVD within it.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so how do I fix it?

2. pigii

pigii Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2009
    install a neogamma r8 channel and you'll be fine.

3. snowmanman
    OP

snowmanman Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Thanks, but I need it to be a .wad file so I can install it as a channel because I won't be able to use my SD card much longer.

4. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    then buy an sd card man.
    you cant afford $10 bucks but you can afford to pirate?

5. snowmanman
    OP

snowmanman Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Whoa who said anything about pirating? I'm playing legal backups of my games (a modded guitar hero 3 game) and was wondering if anyone else came across this problem or there was another channel i could use. And if I was pirating wouldn't that mean I couldn't afford games and therefore couldn't afford an SD card?

I was thinking about using WADder to convert the .dol to a .wad, but I din't know what size image to use so I chose not to in order to avoid a banner brick. Does anyone know the image size needed for WADder? 'Cuz that would solve my problem too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice