XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
YellowYoYos said:
Super Smach Bros. Blaw DVD5
Super Smash Bros. Blaw DVD5 ??

unsure.gif
Is there a game called like that? No seriously, type right.
Well if you don't understand then I guess your the retard, sorry I made a small typo and sorry for helping next time someone does something to help the thread try not to be such an ass hole big shot. Find something better to do

To make my post some what useful unlike the guy above me, Deca Sports- Working, Mario Kart Working, online as well. Madden 09- Working online working as well.

Ragee1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH3:Rockband Edition (ntsc-U) patched works no lag and loading is again way faster
No More Heroes (ntsc-U) patched froze by the gym again

Has anyone tested No More Heroes nonpatched?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
YellowYoYos said:
skawo96 said:
YellowYoYos said:
Super Smach Bros. Blaw DVD5 ??

unsure.gif
Well if you dont understand then I guess your the retard, sorry for helping next time someone does something to help the thread try not to be such an ass hole big shot. Find something better to do
I don't use backup loader. I buy the real thing. I of course understand but I don't like if someone writes like "It worzk ppl in ver DDV 6721!!" But I'm sorry anyway.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
YellowYoYos said:
skawo96 said:
YellowYoYos said:
Super Smach Bros. Blaw DVD5 ??

unsure.gif
Well if you dont understand then I guess your the retard, sorry for helping next time someone does something to help the thread try not to be such an ass hole big shot. Find something better to do
I don't use backup loader. I buy the real thing. I of course understand but I don't like if someone writes like "It worzk ppl in ver DDV 6721!!". Sorry.
Then GTFO of this thread then, no need to add useless information.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- works perfect

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed NTSC Just tried an unpatched copy of the game and I'm getting the same error as before. Looks like the game is broken now.
unsure.gif

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luriden said:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed NTSC Just tried an unpatched copy of the game and I'm getting the same error as before. Looks like the game is broken now.
unsure.gif

Burn a 1:1 copy

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Luriden said:
unsure.gif
You say it worked on old loader? Why don't you try it again on it then?

tlaloc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
De Blob (NTSC) no longer working, patched or unpatched. Gives the error screen after trying to load a level for unpatched and at the menu for patched.

C

CasperH

Motoko said:
Luriden said:
unsure.gif

I did this and get the same error.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Motoko said:
Luriden said:
unsure.gif

That's what I meant by unpatched, I'm pretty sure it's 1:1. I got the iso from a torrent that was made before the first patcher/loader even came out, so I'm sure it's unaltered.

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luriden said:
Motoko said:
Luriden said:
unsure.gif

That's what I meant by unpatched, I'm pretty sure it's 1:1. I got the iso from a torrent that was made before the first patcher/loader even came out, so I'm sure it's unaltered.

oh dear, im sorry, i misread your post!

xmrnogatcox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luriden said:
Motoko said:
Luriden said:
unsure.gif

I can second that. I ripped the game myself.

Patched and unpatched give me the same error
Force PAL 50 and 60 don't work
Hook type GC pad/ Wii pad doesn't work
Force NTSC doesn't work.

Super Mario Galaxy has some movie stutters, but all in all works fine.
If you keep getting stutters, hit home and then home again to let the disc catch up.
You can even get past the first scene where it used to go to a black screen!

Anyways, I could care less. He did a good job otherwise.
Thanks a BUNCH WiiGator and Waninkoko!

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did the people testing Star Wars also try changing the hook type to GC? My Word Coach gave me an error, but I change the hook type it loaded. So try that if you haven't yet.

As for error, I can report that DDR: Hottest Party 2 doesn't work with the new loader. I try the hook type change and other things, it stays in a black screen and the control doesn't sync with the Wii. All ther other games I had seem to work and do indeed load faster (with video working fine).

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Motoko said:
Luriden said:
Motoko said:
Luriden said:
unsure.gif

oh dear, im sorry, i misread your post! Im about to test a version wiigator sent me, ill see if it has been broken in this version because the previous one he sent had this game and others. working.

I can confirm this on PAL patched aswell.

WarioLand PAL Patched - works kinda, everything loads up perfectly and then when it gets to the cutscene, the beginning plays perfectly, then it gets laggy and crashes, I'm not sure about if this should be green, yellow or red though.
I had the same problem on 0.1 (Movie was slower though) and when it crashed I tried again, and it worked, so I suppose its all 3 kinda.

Warioware PAL Patched - Same as Star Wars.

Colours arent working for me...
The boxes dont have any colour in them, so I dont know which box has which colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉