Within

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Evening Guys,

i just got the 0.3 gamma Launcher working, but i wonder why i dont have a new channel, cause i read in some statements that there should be one. I just copied the two folders on my SD and installed the cios. Right now i load the gamma loader with my SD card and the homebrew channel, but i dont want to do that forever cause the SD is not mine. How can i install the channel permanently on my wii?
Well somebody could say i should do the new loading with the original Disc Channel, but Okami wont load this way, even though i can play it via homebrew+gamma loader.

Thanks for the attention.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You are close to get the channel, if you look around here, somewhere is the channel, there is even a few ones actually, you install it with Wad Manager and forget the SD, unless you want to use some more aplications in the HBC, then you need to own and SD, wich at some point I'm pretty sure you'll have one...!!!
smile.gif

rainbowvcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Within said:
Evening Guys,

i just got the 0.3 gamma Launcher working, but i wonder why i dont have a new channel, cause i read in some statements that there should be one. I just copied the two folders on my SD and installed the cios. Right now i load the gamma loader with my SD card and the homebrew channel, but i dont want to do that forever cause the SD is not mine. How can i install the channel permanently on my wii?
Well somebody could say i should do the new loading with the original Disc Channel, but Okami wont load this way, even though i can play it via homebrew+gamma loader.

goto here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=115706
lecture.gif

camar3na

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Within said:
Evening Guys,

QUOTE(ether2802 @ Nov 23 2008, 07:53 PM) You are close to get the channel, if you look around here, somewhere is the channel, there is even a few ones actually, you install it with Wad Manager and forget the SD, unless you want to use some more aplications in the HBC, then you need to own and SD, wich at some point I'm pretty sure you'll have one...!!!
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=115706

here is the link for the channel wads, i custom made mine, but the ones on that thread are very well made..

rainbowvcd, you beat me by a few seconds....

Within

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks alot guys for these fast answers, works really fine. I tried the forum search but got no hit.
Nice community here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep: