Hacking Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma - Noncompatibility List

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Distrance said:
falcomainer said:
Need for speed undercover does not work, gives me a blue screen saying Error#002, anyone any idea, someone said he had it working?

Edit: Also is error 324 a burning issue, if so should i just reburn?

I get that on every single disc I burn, with 2x speed, disc DVD+R. I don't know what the hell is wrong.. I just installed Twilight Hack and everything went fine.

And what is this '' 1:1 '' everyone keeps talking about ?

Use DVD-R.

1:1 means an exact copy.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is Sega Superstars Tennis on that list? I've played the shit out of that game on gamma. Did someone have a dud of a burn and decide it wouldn't work for anyone else?

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Luriden said:
Why is Sega Superstars Tennis on that list? I've played the shit out of that game on gamma. Did someone have a dud of a burn and decide it wouldn't work for anyone else?

It on the list because no-one updates it. This Noncompatibility List is a complete waste of time and should be removed as a sticky.

Yerk_Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yerk_Wii said:
3.3U with TP hack, Homebrew Channel and Backup Launcher 0.3g and Sonic Unleashed does not work. Tried it unpatched and patched with IOS patcher. Burned at 2x and 4x. Gets Disk Read error after the disk spins for a while. Tried remove and re-insert trick, still no good. I have burned it on the same DVD+Rs that all my other games work fine on. Tried with and without FORCE NTSC, Vi patch on and off as well.

Took my last attempt at getting Sonic Unleashed [NTSC] to work. Removed all custom IOSs, even 249. Re-intalled only the IOS249 that is bundled with 0.3g and had same issue. Oh well, all of this was worth the effort and it taught me a few things about how to use some apps and wads and Sonic Unleashed [PAL] just released, tried it and it works perfect from 0.3g with no setting changes.

DiddyDK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cooking mama world kitchen (U) won't load, it asks to save my game then it gives me a disc error after that. unpatched ntsc.

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zerof said:
Distrance said:
falcomainer said:
Need for speed undercover does not work, gives me a blue screen saying Error#002, anyone any idea, someone said he had it working?

I get that on every single disc I burn, with 2x speed, disc DVD+R. I don't know what the hell is wrong.. I just installed Twilight Hack and everything went fine.

Use DVD-R.

ok zerof i used DVD+R for need for speed as + always works for me, now trying VertabimDVD-R, will edit this asai find out too see if it works

Edit: still no difference, i am on PAL wii 3.2 starfall installed, used vertabimdvd-r with image burn, need for speed undercover doesent work, put it on the non-compatiability list so people dont waste their discs

werewolferx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.adamra.com
XP
Country
Mexico
lecture.gif

For the records:

Mortal Kombat Armaggedon
Metal Slug Anthologies
Red Steel (Only NTSC-U)

All of those are fully working with the IOS Patcher set to IOS249, running on Backup Loader .3 gamma. All versions confirmed (only Red Steel seems to work only in NTSC-U version.)

Hope this removes them from the NONWORKING LIST...
biggrin.gif

Darknesss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiddyDK said:
cooking mama world kitchen (U) won't load, it asks to save my game then it gives me a disc error after that. unpatched ntsc.

No, I have this working and it works absolutely fine, unpatched ntsc, gamma, ntsc wii, 3.2u firmware.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
falcomainer said:
zerof said:
Distrance said:
falcomainer said:

Use DVD-R.

ok zerof i used DVD+R for need for speed as + always works for me, now trying VertabimDVD-R, will edit this asai find out too see if it works

Edit: still no difference, i am on PAL wii 3.2 starfall installed, used vertabimdvd-r with image burn, need for speed undercover doesent work, put it on the non-compatiability list so people dont waste their discs

Well, my reply was to Distrance who said none of his backups would work. Sorry falcomainer NFSU is known not to work without a modchip for now.

Don't throw the disc out though.
wink.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been already said but,

James Bond : Quantom of Solance PAL (running on a NTSC console) Forced NTSC. It skips and lags during the most action parts.

Any fix for that?

Should I just wait for the NTSC version?

Fleeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DiddyDK said:

i got cooking mama world kitchen to work just fine i played it for like an hour my wii is ntsc 3.3 with the 0.3 gamma loader on maxell dvd-r at 2x

Yerk_Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yerk_Wii said:
Yerk_Wii said:
3.3U with TP hack, Homebrew Channel and Backup Launcher 0.3g and Sonic Unleashed does not work. Tried it unpatched and patched with IOS patcher. Burned at 2x and 4x. Gets Disk Read error after the disk spins for a while. Tried remove and re-insert trick, still no good. I have burned it on the same DVD+Rs that all my other games work fine on. Tried with and without FORCE NTSC, Vi patch on and off as well.

Took my last attempt at getting Sonic Unleashed [NTSC] to work. Removed all custom IOSs, even 249. Re-intalled only the IOS249 that is bundled with 0.3g and had same issue. Oh well, all of this was worth the effort and it taught me a few things about how to use some apps and wads and Sonic Unleashed [PAL] just released, tried it and it works perfect from 0.3g with no setting changes.

Read http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118...p;#entry1583601 and downgraded my Wii back to 3.2U and now Sonic Unleashed [NTSC] and Tomb Raider : Underworld [NTSC] load and play perfectly. If you are on a 3.3 Wii, I recommend you follow this guide and downgrade back to 3.2

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems with Castlevania Judgment? I mean, I'm able to get the game running but for some reason it won't respond to my Wiimote. The home button and stuff works but when I get to the title screen, I cannot proceed
frown.gif

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:

James Bond : Quantom of Solance PAL (running on a NTSC console) Forced NTSC. It skips and lags during the most action parts.

Any fix for that?

The NTSC version has been out for awhile and it works fine on my NTSC console. Give it a try.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luriden said:
Brian117 said:

Any fix for that?

The NTSC version has been out for awhile and it works fine on my NTSC console. Give it a try.

Orly? I don't see it under Wii releases. I guess I'll look around.

Thanks.

Fleeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ChaosBoi said:
Is anyone else having problems with Castlevania Judgment? I mean, I'm able to get the game running but for some reason it won't respond to my Wiimote. The home button and stuff works but when I get to the title screen, I cannot proceed
frown.gif

maybe the batteries in your remote are dying

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kekkaishi: Kokubourou no Kage - NTSC-J. Freezes after pressing A+B on first screen.

Gamma 0.3 IOS249 Rev7
Firmware 3.4U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx