Hacking Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma - Noncompatibility List

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i know this is a Non-Compatability thread, but i just want to give a heads up on two WORKING games

1:1 Castlevania Judgment - WORKS

issues: laggy intro video (watchable though), small sound stutter when selecting characters, and i noticed at least in the first cut scene a de-sync in audio
played about 4 or five rounds with Simon and had no gameplay issues

1:1 Sonic Unleashed - WORKS (perfect)
Issues: None, Intro video played flawlessly, Cutscenes were perfect, gameplay was perfect.
played till level 2 (after fighting the first boss) had no issues what-so-ever

this is for those just wondering =)

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gd6noob said:
Alone In The Dark doesnt work

Care to explain?

I have the pal version on a ntsc wii and been wirking since loader 0.1

OriginalHamsterSky Crawlers works now, just random slight delays on some movie sequences.

NTSC 3.3 Wii, .03 gamma, no special settings.

Wow, Sky Crawlers has been already dumped, care to send me the file name. I have been longing for this game since I saw the first trailer!!!!

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CJLopez said:
gd6noob said:
Alone In The Dark doesnt work

Care to explain?

I have the pal version on a ntsc wii and been wirking since loader 0.1

OriginalHamsterSky Crawlers works now, just random slight delays on some movie sequences.

NTSC 3.3 Wii, .03 gamma, no special settings.

Wow, Sky Crawlers has been already dumped, care to send me the file name. I have been longing for this game since I saw the first trailer!!!!

Sky Crawler was dump a long time ago (it was release on August 1st). This is of course the japaness version, not that hard to find.

old-time-gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Martino said:
De Blob is 100% working! (if you cant get it to work you are doing something wrong
wink.gif
)

my wii is at 3.2u.

i have tried fujiflim dvd-r always get disc read errors with all loader's i try,

but when i burn with memorex dvd-r and dvd+r i get no errors in game .

i ripped the game by wifi wth wii dumper v1.2 to my pc used get gight to save it.
before that firefox was not saving them right.

what dvd-r are working with De Blob than??

so far everything else i burn with memorex dvd s work fast and good.just like the real game but when burn mariokar at 16x , it is like lighting speed, loads faster.

so i don't think it is what i am doing that is wrong.

and i got the ntsc version of de blob, not pal which you might have.

MCBarkingSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
Ok I am attempting Clone Wars Pal again at 2x speed.... By the way... this is @ McBarfing I mean McBarkingSpoon (grin) I thought you had the chip? Does that affect your compatability at all?! Meaning everything already works?!

No, no chip here, I considered it but then deicided to wait this out.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
supersonic88 said:
i know this is a Non-Compatability thread, but i just want to give a heads up on two WORKING games

1:1 Castlevania Judgment - WORKS

issues: laggy intro video (watchable though), small sound stutter when selecting characters, and i noticed at least in the first cut scene a de-sync in audio
played about 4 or five rounds with Simon and had no gameplay issues

1:1 Sonic Unleashed - WORKS (perfect)
Issues: None, Intro video played flawlessly, Cutscenes were perfect, gameplay was perfect.
played till level 2 (after fighting the first boss) had no issues what-so-ever

this is for those just wondering =)
thanks for the status on sonic unleashed.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
old-time-gamer said:
Martino said:
De Blob is 100% working! (if you cant get it to work you are doing something wrong
wink.gif
)

my wii is at 3.2u.

i have tried fujiflim dvd-r always get disc read errors with all loader's i try,

but when i burn with memorex dvd-r and dvd+r i get no errors in game .

i ripped the game by wifi wth wii dumper v1.2 to my pc used get gight to save it.
before that firefox was not saving them right.

what dvd-r are working with De Blob than??

so far everything else i burn with memorex dvd s work fast and good.just like the real game but when burn mariokar at 16x , it is like lighting speed, loads faster.

so i don't think it is what i am doing that is wrong.

and i got the ntsc version of de blob, not pal which you might have.

De Blob NTSC is working fine. Use some verbatim or a different kind of disc.

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that my computer is pretty-much on its last legs as of a few days ago. I'm betting that has everything to do with why I keep turning out bad burns with games that tons of other people report as working. Well that and it's likely a media issue. Though my computer running crappy only compounds the issue though, seeing as smartburn really doesn't work well when there are outside conditions that effect its ability to adapt to the media's ideal settings. It can't do that when the computer is getting in the way.

Anyway, I've got a new computer on the way. Should arrive today, so I'll retest the few games that I've burned that ought to work. Tomorrow though, when my verbatim disks arrive.

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having trouble loading Trauma Center : Second Opinion PAL on NTCS. It loads when normally ran under PAL but when I fource it to NTCS it green screens. If anyone can help me that whould be great, and hello to everyone Im new here and have found so much help on this site, Thank You.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red Steel,Cod3, MK all works on the gamma 1:1 by using ISO patcher to patch it to 249 And it will work fine Thanks to weirdfate

joshe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zerof said:
quim69 said:
What brand before? Verbs again? I find taiwainese MCC verbs best burned at 8-12x.

No, the first burn was with some cheap imation from Walmart.
tongue.gif

It was all I had to test with at the time.. have some taiwan Verbatim discs now.
smile.gif

I dunno why everyone is saying the brand of the disk matters. Ive used at least 8 dvd-r discs that are named GQ(Great Quality) which is pretty ghetto and they've been working fine. Now i'm using memorex and they work fine too. But some things regarding to the compatibility list - it said the new naruto had some audio desync problems but it works 100%(on memorex) and so does metroid prime with no disc read errors. and some other ones but yeah. also, i wanted to know what disc read speed should i burn when burning a game? I've been using 4x with imgburn and all my games work fine but ive read some other posts saying they burned theirs at 8x-12x. Does the game work better with higher disc read speed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1