Backup GBA gamesave using Slot1 Card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by skk-depth, Mar 19, 2007.

Mar 19, 2007
  1. skk-depth
    OP

Newcomer skk-depth Member

Germany
    Tried search but couldn't find anything relevant.

Is it possible to backup gamesave from the official GBA Cart using Slot1 solution?

Thanks

2. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    Yes, i would like to know about this. I know reinmoon does the opposite, so i must go check. TO GOOGLE!
    EDIT: checked google, rein turned into reinmoon.

3. H8TR

Member H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Nothing exists. The need for something like this is out there but nobody want to develop it. I know I can't. I don't know the first thing about programming. We need it for NDS game save backups and GBA game save backups.

4. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    infintaile paralyser, if you're out there... can you please code it? Should'nt be much different than Reinmoon. Or incorporate it into reinmoon. if its patched for slot one, it should backup GBA saves, if its patched for slot-2, it should back up DS saves.

or FAST, if you're out there, because you definately know your stuff, i dunno if you can code, but you've showed knowledge leading me to think so, please consider it.

5. Kazy

Newcomer Kazy Newbie

United States
    Yeah, I'd like a program like this too. I recently got a g6 for GBA backups and to get the saves off my DS games so I wouldn't have to start the backups over completely, and would like the same for my GBA games.