Backup Games Won't Always Show Up On Disc Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ShadowSlayerX, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ShadowSlayerX
    OP

Newcomer ShadowSlayerX Member

United States
    Hello.

I have System Menu 4.1 (via Waninkoko's Updater), Preloader 0.29, BootMii, CIOSCorp 3.1 (Previously 1), Trucha Bug, etc (basically fully hacked).

But, for some reason when I use my Disc Channel, sometimes my Backup Games won't show up and other times they will. It only seems to happen with some games. I think it MIGHT be because i've had some of the games for a while (back when you had to patch them for them to even work at all via backup loaders), but am not entirely sure. Also, if it is b/c of some of those certain games being patched, is there anyway I could tell for sure if they are or not?

I was just wondering, b/c it is really beginning to bug me having to Restart sometimes just b/c it won't read the disc (and no, taking the disc out and putting it back in does nothing).

2. Hybridx24

Member Hybridx24 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you trying to use a Multi-game ISO?

3. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    That's why I remain with the System Menu 3.2 with starfall (block the update for old and newer games) and I do not have problem with backup games show up on Disc Channel every time I want when I am using the NeoGamma.

I will never update at all. I remain with 3.2 with starfall and I am loving it! I wont screw up my wii at all.

4. ShadowSlayerX
    OP

United States
    Nope, not Multi-game or Dual-Layer. It's mainly with Guitar Hero World Tour.

5. Nautilart

Newcomer Nautilart Member

United States
    happened mine ways before say its from sloppy modding it happaned on a crazy 3.3-4.0-3.2-4.0 (mixed[up)grade]. i upgraded fine then messed around with some stuff then got medicated then I mixed sds then I wanted to start fresh then I installed appropriate 3.2 wads then realized what i did just before installing menu417 so i got cockblocked to 3.2 then i upgraded to 4.0 left it at 36r10 as the 249and then cios corped it but i googled for ios60bf SO i then recieved load errors and the funny disc channel behaviorI just anyregioned it appropriatly to 3.2 anytitledeleted everything ABOVE ios 200 ran nand cleaner becuase somewhere in there "Someone" managed to install a few different versions of preloaders and missmatched hacksinis i recomend wearing your glasses and and not modding on blurry screens while heavily medicated(LEGALY) and entertaining the gangsta ice cream man from the hood FROSTY_AL

So ya wacky disc channels behavior< :wacko:wacky brain channel behavior

So Ya did what? turned water to wine not wine into wine into wine into wine The Dude Starts Fresh after 10 frames

6. Spidy1000

Member Spidy1000 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    It's probably caused by settings in preloader, look for hacks with 'region' or 'disc' in them and do some testing with different settings. Also installing cISOCORP 3.2 might do some fixing

7. ShadowSlayerX
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I read in the new CIOSCorp 3.2 post last night that it was probably something from Preloader, and indeed, it was!
    Thanks. No more annoying Disc Channel nonsense. [​IMG]

P.S.: Nautilart: wtf was that? LOL.