Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
m3duotonelogo.png

Full Resolution Preview Screenshots:
You can find the full resolution screenshots to the above E21 firmware skins here:

Blue
Green
Orange
Red
Purple

--------------------------------------

After a rather long production time, I'm very proud to release M3 Duotone; version 1.0. This is an M3 formatted interface skin for use on M3-compatable firmware’s. This particular skin took a while because of the firmware brake between E20 and E21. This release caused an issue due to the fact that it added two new icons to the main menu. I had roughly half of the skin completed when this change occurred, and because of this, I do have the first three colors completed fully in the E20 icon format. I decided I would release these as well in case there are still users of this version. You can find these here:

Firmware E20 Skin Versions:
You can find the first three colors formatted for use on firmware E20 here:

Blue E20
Green E20
Orange E20

--------------------------------------

That aside, I hope you fully enjoy M3 Duotone for your M3. Feel free to download all versions, and tick your favorite in the poll. Thank you for your support and as usual, questions and comments are warmly welcomed.

GCTonyHawk7
wink.gif

Celb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GCTonyHawk7's skins are all great, been using your moonshell ones for a while now
wink.gif

Thanks for the skins, looks sweet. (Love how they're the same as the moonshell duotone series, I'm going to use blue again ^^)

EDIT: to above post, create a folder called BACKING on your card, put the skin files in it, pick the skin in settings.

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for all the compliments. I really glad you all like it. For those not know how to apply them, follow these steps:

- create a folder called "BACKING" in the root directory of your CF or SD card
- put the BACKNDS (.DTB, .DTG, ect.) into that folder
- start up your M3 and go to the "Setup" button
- go down to "Background" and scroll right until you find the name of the skin you want to use
- hit A and the skin will be applied

Good luck. And of coarse if you've got E20 or below firmware, use the E20 skins. If you have upgraded recently to the E21 skin that uses 8 buttons, use the E21 skins.
tongue.gif

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How're you managing to make skins for the latest firmware (with the extra 2 icons)? There are currently no utilities I'm aware of to make them, or I'd have churned out a few myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, E-peen? +1