Hacking Backing up Original Games? Is this possible?

Wpayton34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple games I want to back up to play on 5.3.2 Is it possible to rip from my computer to an iso and dump it to a wud file?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nope, only tools for dumping games are pygecko for dumping the filesystem and dumpiine to dump the rpx/rpl files, but these are file dumps usable with loadiine not actual wud files (wud files are essentially the wiiu version of iso's)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yes but only in loadiine format atm, not iso/wud, so not in a format usable with cemu, but you can dump them to use with loadiine.......so it just depends on what you want to use them with.....oh and you have to be on 5.3.2 or lower

Wpayton34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but only in loadiine format atm, not iso/wud, so not in a format usable with cemu, but you can dump them to use with loadiine.......so it just depends on what you want to use them with.....oh and you have to be on 5.3.2 or lower
great hehe I wasn't understanding what u ment at first. Do I need a blueray drive or can I use a dvd drive? Is there a tutorial on this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

great hehe I wasn't understanding what u ment at first. Do I need a blueray drive or can I use a dvd drive? Is there a tutorial on this?
and I'm 5.3.2 also. I found one at best buy hehe thank god people post serial numbers

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and I'm 5.3.2 also. I found one at best buy hehe thank god people post serial numbers
nope, dumping has to be done on the wiiu itself, just have a search in the definitive guide thread, should be something in there for game dumping i assume.....key words are dumpiine and pygecko FSA.....they need to be dumped in 2 stages atm though
FSA = the games files/content directory (dumped via pygecko)
RPX/RPL = the games executable (dumped ia dumpiine)

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Wpayton34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, dumping has to be done on the wiiu itself, just have a search in the definitive guide thread, should be something in there for game dumping i assume.....key words are dumpiine and pygecko FSA.....they need to be dumped in 2 stages atm though
FSA = the games files/content directory (dumped via pygecko)
RPX/RPL = the games executable (dumped ia dumpiine)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr