Backing up my digital games when I had been previously console sharing (Goldhen on 9.00)

BogusDogTooth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I jumped into Goldhen without really preparing. My PS4 had been collecting dust since I recently got a PS5. The appeal for me was being able to use trainers and PS2 emulation. Please excuse my ignorance here. Anyway, so I can see in the Homebrew store the ability to dump games that I have installed digitally (have a sizable collection of digital purchases,_ but since I had been console sharing and my home console is on another PS4 I can't launch the games in order to dump them.

Would it be safe to reconnect to PSN to reactivate this as my home console, remod with Goldhen, and then be able to dump my games? Or would this probably result in a ban?

Thanks in advance.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chances are very small that there will ever be an exploit for current firmware. hackers don't want massive cheating online for one thing, and the ps3 after it was hacked -- online was a total disaster.

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/
Under "PRO TIPS"

+ To Move LEGIT PAID FOR Content to External HDD device (must be USB 3.0 & 8TB max) go to [Settings] > [Storage] > [System Storage] > [Applications] then Press the "Options" button on the title you want to move and select "Move to Extended Storage". Although this saves space fake signed games cannot be played from this location and have to be moved back to internal to avoid CE-38612-0 error. (Thanks @Berserker666)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/
Under "PRO TIPS"

+ To Move LEGIT PAID FOR Content to External HDD device (must be USB 3.0 & 8TB max) go to [Settings] > [Storage] > [System Storage] > [Applications] then Press the "Options" button on the title you want to move and select "Move to Extended Storage". Although this saves space fake signed games cannot be played from this location and have to be moved back to internal to avoid CE-38612-0 error. (Thanks @Berserker666)
this is no longer true.

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. I jumped into Goldhen without really preparing. My PS4 had been collecting dust since I recently got a PS5. The appeal for me was being able to use trainers and PS2 emulation. Please excuse my ignorance here. Anyway, so I can see in the Homebrew store the ability to dump games that I have installed digitally (have a sizable collection of digital purchases,_ but since I had been console sharing and my home console is on another PS4 I can't launch the games in order to dump them.

Would it be safe to reconnect to PSN to reactivate this as my home console, remod with Goldhen, and then be able to dump my games? Or would this probably result in a ban?

Thanks in advance.

I think this will work for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all