Backing up Gamecube Saves

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CYatta, Apr 10, 2007.

Apr 10, 2007

Backing up Gamecube Saves by CYatta at 4:37 AM (1,119 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. CYatta
    OP

Member CYatta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So here's my problem. Back in the GC day's, I'd use ctr-gcs to back-up/restore my saves, and that required PSO+BBA (which is all i ever used. I never chipped my GC). Fast forward to today. I have a Wii and a Wiikey, and I'd like to find a new way to back-up/restore GCI saves with it. I don't have an SD card adapter or anything like that.

So I was wondering, are there any other methods of going about doing this without extra stuff? I was about to burn my Wiikey 1.2 config disc and fill it with a bunch of apps and stuff, and if maybe, theres a dol that can restore saves from a dvd or something, I'd like to include that. Probably a little far fetched, but I was just wondering.

And if I'd have to buy an SD card adapter, or something like that, will it be compatible with GCI saves?

2. CYatta
    OP

Member CYatta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Nothing? Am I the only one that backs up saves?

Edit: Nevermind. Did a little more searching and found a link to a program that can transfer saves too and from the Gekko SD card adapter. For anyone who's interested and comes across this post, the link is here http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showpost.ph...067&postcount=8