Gaming Background Downloading

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i hate to leave my xbox 360 on just to download something because it wastes a lot of electricity

I know you can select Background Downloads but when i'm downloading something i turn my 360 off by the power button on the console and i hear it still on but a little bit silent, i guess that is it still on to download what ever i'm trying to get. But after like 2 minutes it completely turns off, i can't hear anything from it. I know that the file isn't finshed downloading because it is a large file which can't get downloaded as fast as 2 secounds.

Does this happen to any of the fellow 360 owners?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to the settings tab > Console Settings > Shutdown > Background Downloads and enable it.

smile.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Background downloading does not work with every game.
Forgot to add: if you have a play and charge kit, plug your pad in and turn off the 360. It will stay in that mode you described and allow you to keep downloading.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Background downloading does not work with every game.

Really? is there a list

I was trying to download the trial of happy tree friends

QUOTE(Salamantis @ Jun 27 2008, 04:05 PM) Go to the settings tab > Console Settings > Shutdown > Background Downloads and enable it.

smile.gif

I have enabled it >_>
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Synthetic chocolate will be a thing lol