Hacking Back-ups have lower quality video?

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been noticing with the exception of SMG and SSBB (weird I know...), that the video quality seems poor when playing a backup on my Wii. It's not the graphics that are being affected but the brightness...it just seems so murky and darker then it should be. It isn't unplayable but it's somewhat annoying.

Does anyone else have this issue and is there a fix?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unless your downscaling the videos in a rip (don't think thats even possible ATM) it shouldn't effect the videos unless your Wii is having trouble reading the disc. But even then it would only be jumping and/or graphical glitches.

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
legendofphil said:
Unless your downscaling the videos in a rip (don't think thats even possible ATM) it shouldn't effect the videos unless your Wii is having trouble reading the disc. But even then it would only be jumping and/or graphical glitches.

Well, I burn normally (no fancy stuff) and the game works just like a retail copy, it's just that the brightness of the game seems lower then it should be. I first noticed this when I burned my first ever back-up, MK Armageddon, and it has occured on every game since. Like I was saying, I don't mind it but it kind of urks me. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem? Have you?

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed that some videos get a bit jerky, mainly Brawl... But that could easily be my laser, read speed or just how they were intended. *shrugs*

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The video appears lower quality, because your conscience is preventing you from enjoying the game because you stole it
wink.gif

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i noticed this with Scarface only. I dont know why but sometimes the screen goes a bit darker, but after a while returns to normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: