machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It’s not unusual for Telltale to offer single episodes out of their catalogue for free. Much of the time though, it comes through as “pre-order this series and get this episode for free!” Not today it seems, as those interested in trying out Telltale’s latest adventure game based on the iconic Robert Zemeckis film series can just go get it.

The Back to the Future series, released on an episodic basis started in december, may not be the best adventure game Telltale Games has released yet, but it’s certainly worth a look at such a low, low price. If you still aren’t convinced by this nonexistent price point, go on over and have a look at our own Shaun K.’s review of the first episode to get you motivated.

You’ll find access to this FREE software right here. Did I mention it’s FREE?

FREE!

Source
Telltale Games Website

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They did the "preorder and it's free" back when it came out. But that is pretty cool, when I get my laptop fixed I'll have to check it out.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I take it this doesn't apply to the PSN/XBLA versions, given that my netbook is nowhere near powerful enough for...well, anything more advanced than Solitaire, really
frown.gif

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the second two films but the first Back to the Future movie is all about the sexual tension between a boy and his mother. Seriously watch it again. The entire plot is an excuse to show a mom who is hot for her own son. His father is weak and his mother wants to screw him....

Back to the Oedipus.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
its been free for awhile, if you had the pre-order and get it free link it still worked because they never stopped the promo.
Yeah, but the difference is that now it's free to everyone.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I highly recommend this game!

Bought it for 18€ last year, and the episodes just keep on coming. I recently finished episode 3 and the twist endings make you want to have the DeLorean so you can time travel to next month for the next episode!

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
purechaos996 said:
its been free for awhile, if you had the pre-order and get it free link it still worked because they never stopped the promo.
Yeah, but the difference is that now it's free to everyone.

I actually made a mistake, what I wanted to say was if you had the link to the promo where you could episode 1 for free from awhile ago, it still worked as they never stopped it. I didnt have to pre-order it and I got it for free last month.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
TT seem to be losing it lately SAM used to give you a run for your $ with challenging puzzles but latelely the new SAM, BTTF are all too easy you hardly even use the inventory anymore! each BTTF ep i finish in around an hour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)