Hacking Back to mod my wii more (neek2o maybe?)

JeAves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello! Been away from wii things for a long time. Now I'm back and craving for more stuff to put into my wii :P

I'm currently on 4.2E with usb loaders and basic stuff. Bootmii as Boot2. Games work well, but now I'm thinking of neek2o. Would be great to get more wiiware games to my wii :)

I read few tutorials about neek2o and installed new cIOS like tut stated. When I launch alternative nand (which I made with Modmii), I get to press A and when I press A system hangs. Before I copied settings from original nand to emu nand, I got to put time and date, after that it hanged. Still didn't format my usb hd as 32bit clusters. I guess my problem is because of that?

Is WiiFlow still best way to go? Just start WiiFlow and exit to neek2o, after that wiiware games are showing but not booting atm. Wii hangs just like it does when booting emunand.

Can I just copy all files to my comp, format drive as fat32 32bit cluster and put everything back to it (games are wbfs files on FAT32)?

Thanks for reply if anyone gets any sense of my babling :D

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes u should be fine if you copy everything over to your computer. It took me a while to get neek booting up, from what I remember the first time you boot it, it can take up to 10 mins or so before you reach the system menu.

JeAves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks for answer. One more thing. What do you guys use on your wii, one fat32 partition for all, or 2/more partitions for different stuff? All I have on drive is games and apps for wii.

Does NTFS work well for WBFS files? Wii can load from different partitions on one drive?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I personally use 1 big FAT32 partition for everything. Its less hassle than NTFS and EVERYTHING wii homebrew related will work with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo