OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb137.png

Majesco and Cooking Mama Ltd. (yes, there really is a Cooking Mama company) are finally using that Babysitting Mama trademark we scouted up a year ago. Babysitting Mama is being made for Wii and scheduled as a fall title.

The game also comes with an odd Wii remote accessory, a plush baby you tuck your remote into. Players can care for the remote baby by rocking it as Mama. Can you imagine a baby looking into Mama’s enraged with fire eyes?

Mama, perhaps tired of cooking, also took up crafting as a new hobby and Majesco has a game for that too. Crafting Mama, a stylus based crafting game with forty projects, is also set for fall. In this game, you use the stylus to sew, paint, cut, and mold crafts.
Source.

Really? Is it REALLY worth it?

...REALLY?!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
obviously this will just be Cooking Mama going around babysitting for people, then cooking the babies as part of a delicious meal for when the parents get home.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They've finally done it.
They've decided to totally alienate the potential male demographic the "Cooking mama" series may have had, not any more.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
obviously this will just be Cooking Mama going around babysitting for people, then cooking the babies as part of a delicious meal for when the parents get home.
I'd buy that.

Cooking Mama was sort of fun I guess, never tried the Garden one. There is also Crafting Mama coming out. Going by Cooking they are of more quality then other titles like this.

Posts merged

QUOTE(RupeeClock @ May 11 2010, 10:50 PM) They've finally done it.
They've decided to totally alienate the potential male demographic the "Cooking mama" series may have had, not any more.
Fucking Daddy is the first in the male range.

FestusArrestUs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cooking Mama? More like Cooking MILF.

Admit it, she's kinda cute in the first game. In the game she's suppossed to be a pretty, Japanese mom in her mid to late 20s. Are you telling me you wouldn't bang her? Come on...

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
this should of happend...

why cooking mama should of stayed a cooking mama.
lol. So true.

What the heck are they doing to Mama?..
Mama's going to be a god and do everything.
Science Mama, Zoologist Mama, and...
QUOTE(FestusArrestUs @ May 11 2010, 07:21 PM) Cooking Mama? More like Cooking MILF.

Admit it, she's kinda cute in the first game. In the game she's suppossed to be a pretty, Japanese mom in her mid to late 20s. Are you telling me you wouldn't bang her? Come on...
H-game Mama. Therapist Mama. (get it?)

Rampage Mama...(Grandtheft Mama?)...like GTA except with Mama and shanking people with kitchen tools. You kill people for recipes and ingredients!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)