Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup its Mame Goma - Honobo no Nikki (J) has been dumped now, think its rom #1353.

Just saying as I know that there was a fair few people who wanted it when it was released weeks back.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait, 1353?

*checks THE bush*

hmm some travel guides, nice. Ecoris, what is that?
Baby Seal!!
wub.gif

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
Ecoris Japan Genre:RTS-me-do

Real time strategy game sponsored by the WWF so expect some big body slamming with those gay blokes in lyrca...maybe not as this is to do with the Wildlife WWF not the gay hugging one. You play the role of forest animals whom are tasked with stopping some big, orange Totoro looking monster. The Stylus will be in heavy use since you can literally control armies of beavers, coons, and squirrels. Beavers Vs Squirrels?? I hope this comes out over here!

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm wonder how real they made it, like include the mystical jouney through the killer whale's gastrointestinal tracts. cover looks cute though

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, 1353?

*checks THE bush*

hmm some travel guides, nice. Ecoris, what is that?
Baby Seal!!
wub.gif

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
Ecoris Japan Genre:RTS-me-do

Real time strategy game sponsored by the WWF so expect some big body slamming with those gay blokes in lyrca...maybe not as this is to do with the Wildlife WWF not the gay hugging one. You play the role of forest animals whom are tasked with stopping some big, orange Totoro looking monster. The Stylus will be in heavy use since you can literally control armies of beavers, coons, and squirrels. Beavers Vs Squirrels?? I hope this comes out over here!
Ooh Ecoris! Didn't see that. Konchuu Wars it out too, that looks pretty good.

*Runs to bush*

*Realises its a ladies bush*

*Blushes and hides*

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Baby seal simulator? How would that work?

I hope you can harpoon and brutally murder them with a huge spear that goes right through their bleeding mass of skin; and then cook them at eat at the rotting flesh with blood in your teeth.

Thats just the kind of guy I am.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)