Baby Boy And 58 Dogs Found In Texas Home

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Five people have since been arrested over the incident. The sheriff’s office reports that cops are set to charge the infant’s mother, grandmother, grandfather, and two uncles with child endangerment and/or various animal cruelty charges.

Authorities told local reporters that the infant and 58 dogs removed from the property were living in “alarmingly unhealthy” conditions. The sheriff’s office adds that two of the dogs were euthanized not long after the raid, and that five other puppies later died. Sad, sad, sad.
Source:http://www.inquisitr...-in-texas-home/
This is quite depressing... I hope they all go to jail.

Reactions: 1 person

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People thought this family was capable of raising a child humanely? It looks like they were barking up the wrong tree. Seriously, this is a doggone tragedy.

Reactions: 5 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not surprised. People who live this way are mentally unstable and need help. In this case, its a good thing for them to be arrested. Also, the smells are nauseating.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
lol Sounds like an a typical episode of "Hoarders".

People in those circumstances usually have mental health/substance abuse issues. Whether they deserve jail is one thing, but certainly the child and animals should be removed from custody to protect them.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

People in those circumstances usually have mental health/substance abuse issues. Whether they deserve jail is one thing, but certainly the child and animals should be removed from custody to protect them.
They deserve jail. You treat animals and children like that... you deserve jail.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They deserve jail. You treat animals and children like that... you deserve jail.
You do understand the mentality of people like this right? They firmly believe they're helping the animals by getting them off the streets. Chances are, these animals are ones picked up from the streets and homeless animal shelters. They need help, not jail.

EDIT: I can be dumb sometimes. >.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You do understand the mentality of people like this right? They firmly believe they're helping the animals by getting them off the streets. Chances are, these animals are ones picked up from the streets and homeless animal shelters. They need help, not jail.

EDIT: I can be dumb sometimes. >.<
Jail can help them too.... and I bet if the child died you would be saying they need jail too.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jail can help them too.... and I bet if the child died you would be saying they need jail too.
Like I said, not just jail, but death by torture (the police torture the torturers.).

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The situation with the child is difficult. The animals I can understand, but when.... Wait, you kinda failed to mention the fact that the animals and the child were ABANDONED. I will concede that these people need as much jail time that can be pinned on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users