Gaming B2W2 - *Spoiler Alert* Ever CritHit the first pokemon you wanna catch?

darbzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just started black 2 and as im in the grass i see lots of 'meh' pokemon, the usual suspects like purrloin and lillipup.

Well there I am at the farm looking bit by the start and after running away from mareep,azurill,the above and even psyduck... what do you know

"Wild Riolu appears" I'm like omigod i want that bad

Oshawott, Water Gun! Its a Critical Hit, the Foe Riolu Fainted. yay you ganined some experience points *FACEPALM*

Anybody else have this problem?

EDIT: Just found another and Ironically it knows Endure

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your fault darbzzz, really.
You chose to attack it with Oshawott's strongest attack, a watergun boosted by STAB.

Tackle would've been the safer play, but still imagine a critical hit would still get in the way, it might not be a OHKO.

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Haven't played b/w 2 yet as I'm waiting for the english version but all the other games, I keep my starter, it won't be my main but it will be trained as a secondary pokemon.

I usually keep my starter, but this gen's aren't that good, aside from contrary Serperior (which will get released soon... hopefully :x), nothing seems to be worthy to be kept in any of my teams. Now, if we look at gen 4, we were blessed with Infernape. :D

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a Pokemon that knows "False Swipe" it always leaves 1 hp. Moves with fixed damage "like Night Shade" or "Dragon Rage" will do exactly 40 hp each time. If you can't get access to those moves then I suggest teaching a Pokemon "Cut" and later delete from the "Move Tutor".

D

Deleted-236924

@avran89 : Not quite.
Night shade deals the same amount of damage as your Pokémon's level.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a Pokemon that knows "False Swipe" it always leaves 1 hp. Moves with fixed damage "like Night Shade" or "Dragon Rage" will do exactly 40 hp each time. If you can't get access to those moves then I suggest teaching a Pokemon "Cut" and later delete from the "Move Tutor".

But this guy is at the beginning of the game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1