Suggestion B A N Reports Pokemon Let´s Go

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Seba098, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Seba098
    OP

Seba098 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2018
    Chile
    Hello community I create this thread in order to report account bans when receiving pokemon cloned or edited by third parties in Pokemon Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu For Nintendo Switch, I comment, I have a nintendo switch unmodified with the game Pokemon Let's Go Eevee , a couple of weeks ago I received a pokemon from someone who gave them away and apparently had many copies of it as he said, I was without problems on the console these weeks ... and today when I try to exchange pokemon I see that this message comes out, the console only use it and the only way they could ban me is to breach the terms of the contract as the message clearly says is to receive that pirate pokemon, I report this so that they have more care with the pokemon that receive distrust if the person gives or has many copies of some pokemon, I would appreciate if you report in this thread future bans if they happen, I send a greeting!

IMAGE: ibb.co/N3jY932

Last edited by Seba098, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Zonark

Zonark Zonark - Noun - A God

Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    Can I ask why you posted this lie. When did you even take this picture

Erol and hybrid -x1 like this.
  3. Cubuss

Cubuss GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2017
    Netherlands
    High Quality Shitposter
    No hablas,

4. Axido

Axido GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2014
    Germany
    Wow, anyone who can read basic spanish is able to tell that said message does NOT contain any single word about pirated Pokémon.

It's pretty much "This account cannot be used, because it didn't comply with the Nintendo account terms of service." Nothing else.

Last edited by Axido, Dec 24, 2018
    hybrid -x1 and Zonark like this.
  5. Zonark

Zonark Zonark - Noun - A God

Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    It says the user has been disabled basically this is the common banned message but in Spanish however I believe this user to be posting the to attempt to cause panic amongst the users here says nothing about Pokémon

Punche, Erol and hybrid -x1 like this.
  6. hybrid -x1

hybrid -x1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    Yup just a bunch of bullshit here.

7. Sm0k3r83
    This message by Sm0k3r83 has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Dec 24, 2018, Reason: Not an image board.
    Dec 24, 2018
  8. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    What's that smell it certainly smells like something I just can't think what? Hmmmmmmmmmmm yes that's definitely the smell of BULL SHIT.

Last edited by AmandaRose, Dec 24, 2018
    hybrid -x1 likes this.
  9. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    I never saw such a pointless thread... (post removed by admins)

Jokes aside... this is fake. Just want attention.

Plus you just joined today and made this post. Nice one
    upload_2018-12-23_20-30-2.

Erol likes this.
  10. eskinner3742

eskinner3742 GBAtemp Professional Lurker

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    I've seen many people trading modded pokemon since the game released and have not heard a single report of people getting banned because of it. I think it's very possible bans could come from modding Pokemon, but I have not seen bans yet.

Iirc with the 3ds if you try to trade an illegal pokemon (for example a Charizard that knows ice punch) , it simply will not let you trade that pokemon, but does not ban your account for it. However if the pokemon is "legit enough" it won't be flagged and you can trade it... Again, I have not seen modded pokemon causing bans on the switch or 3ds.

I don't think they have, doesn't mean that they couldn't.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted