Hacking Axiom Verge Retail has an UPDATE 1.0.2 inside the disc. I need help in order to extract it!

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I got my Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition, I got my .wud image, also my disc2app files (have my ticket and installable files...) problem here is I want to extract the update not just the game... because the disc also includes an update that is INSIDE the disc and not on the internet... when I use the DISCU or Uwizard program they just give me two folders 03 and 04.,.. with a ticket and other files inside.

I know the update from the disc is different from the one on the eSHOP because it says 1.0.2 and not 1.0.1 like on the eShop....

Also the UPDATE ticket for the game is completely different than the one on the eShop so installing the update from the eShop and try to use it with the Disc version of the game WONT WORK.

If you install the game from the disc, it wont boot because it will ask for an update that you CANT download because that update is NOT on the eShop servers.. is on the disc itself, and therefore you wont be able to get it if you don't own the game. I want to extract the update so I can install it and have a full backup of the game.

Please help.
IMG_20190409_222208132.jpg

Last edited by huma_dawii,

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so its a v17 update not v16

Axiom Verge [0005000E101F7900] (v16) ?

Not really, this update is not on eShop. Is exclusive for the retail version, this update doesn't work with the eshop version unless you install it with the disc and change both tickets, the game and the update ticket... I need a way to extract it so I can have a full back up. But the extraction programs I know aren't extracting anything :v

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, I don't recall seeing games containing patches...

But since you got your WUD you could look at it with vgmtoolbox.
http://thegeekfix.com/how-to-extract-wud-files-using-vgmtoolbox/

Post pics of the disc structure here
Thanks for your help! this is what I get:

upload_2019-4-12_12-45-50.png

EDIT:
I see that one folder has the update inside!! Look
upload_2019-4-12_12-53-4.png

AMAZING.
Will try to extract that and install it!

I installed it, but the game gives an error, then I have to delete the update, next thing I know when I open the game again this downloads the eshop update!!! Which is 1.0.1, this means, is not the Disc Update... I'm so confused.

This is the error:
IMG_20190412_1317037.jpg

Last edited by huma_dawii,

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any bonus content on the physical versus the digital? I'm just confused how they used the exact same titleids, but then again the game was probably not meant to be installed.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any bonus content on the physical versus the digital? I'm just confused how they used the exact same titleids, but then again the game was probably not meant to be installed.
The game is the same as the digital version. Only the update is a different, more recent version.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is the same as the digital version. Only the update is a different, more recent version.

I would assume the game files are to be different than the NUS files because they’re valid installable files with the .tik which should also be different than the NUS one, plus they should have a different encryption?? Unless you extracted the files from both the NUS and disc releases and did a checksum compare to verify the files are the same and that only the update is different. This also is a question for you @huma_dawii.

Last edited by datahoarder,

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would assume the game files are to be different than the NUS files because they’re valid installable files with the .tik which should also be different than the NUS one, plus they should have a different encryption?? Unless you extracted the files from both the NUS and disc releases and did a checksum compare to verify the files are the same and that only the update is different. This also is a question for you @huma_dawii.

At the moment i'm away from home for 2 more weeks i can't check, however i see the tickets are different, but only for a couple of characters (except for the update one, that one is completely different).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?