Axiogame and electroworldshop and

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by ch4chi, May 15, 2019 at 12:13 AM.

1. ch4chi
    OP

ch4chi Member

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United Kingdom
    Hi all,

Apologies if it's in the wrong section but I'm after some recent reviews or feedback of either axiogame or electroworldshop websites. I'm looking to purchase sx os and both have it avaialble at the cheapest price I can find, past reviews were bit hit and miss so anyone had any recent delaings with them and how were your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    I've used axiogame a few times

They are really slow with their turnaround but most of these sites are unfortunately

3. ch4chi
    OP

ch4chi Member

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United Kingdom
    That seems to be the main gripe with them, I was hoping they may have improved.

4. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    They most likely won't as they don't really have competition that knows what they are doing

5. Unleanone999

Unleanone999 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2018
    Togo
    Avoid axiogames. I'm getting random transactions on my card that I didn't made after buying my sxos there. It's a good thing I was using a prepaid card on that site, if not who knows how much of my money they could have easily stolen from me.

Last edited by Unleanone999, May 15, 2019 at 7:41 AM
  6. ch4chi
    OP

ch4chi Member

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United Kingdom
    That's worrying!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

How about a French company named stargame3ds.c o m? Again they are listed as an official reseller and are currently selling the sx os for €23.50

A bit odd however as on the sx os official website they're named STARGATE3DS . online but when you clock the link it takes you to stargame3ds .c o m

Last edited by ch4chi, May 15, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  7. tomi1578

tomi1578 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2018
    Israel
    just wait for atmos emunand

8. ch4chi
    OP

ch4chi Member

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United Kingdom
    Is that a new version of atmosphere? Do you know when its due to be released?

9. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2018
    United States
    They are basically the cheapest sites, but they are too slow to send you the code, I ordered from them when SXOS first came out, but got the code around 10 hours later. Then I found the Selly.gg supported by https://www.mod3dscard.com/ , price is much higher $31.2, but got the code immediately after sending money them via paypal.

Last edited by larrypretty, May 16, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  10. tomi1578

tomi1578 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2018
    Israel
    probably this month

11. ErnestVierra

ErnestVierra Member

Newcomer
    Friday
    United Kingdom
    I am also looking for such ones