ch4chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Apologies if it's in the wrong section but I'm after some recent reviews or feedback of either axiogame or electroworldshop websites. I'm looking to purchase sx os and both have it avaialble at the cheapest price I can find, past reviews were bit hit and miss so anyone had any recent delaings with them and how were your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted User

I've used axiogame a few times

They are really slow with their turnaround but most of these sites are unfortunately

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Avoid axiogames. I'm getting random transactions on my card that I didn't made after buying my sxos there. It's a good thing I was using a prepaid card on that site, if not who knows how much of my money they could have easily stolen from me.

Last edited by Paulsar99,

ch4chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's worrying!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How about a French company named stargame3ds.c o m? Again they are listed as an official reseller and are currently selling the sx os for €23.50

A bit odd however as on the sx os official website they're named STARGATE3DS . online but when you clock the link it takes you to stargame3ds .c o m

Last edited by ch4chi,

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Apologies if it's in the wrong section but I'm after some recent reviews or feedback of either axiogame or electroworldshop websites. I'm looking to purchase sx os and both have it avaialble at the cheapest price I can find, past reviews were bit hit and miss so anyone had any recent delaings with them and how were your experiences.

Thanks in advance.
They are basically the cheapest sites, but they are too slow to send you the code, I ordered from them when SXOS first came out, but got the code around 10 hours later. Then I found the Selly.gg supported by https://www.mod3dscard.com/ , price is much higher $31.2, but got the code immediately after sending money them via paypal.

Last edited by larrypretty,
D

Deleted User

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Ebay has instant delivery but 29.99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."