Aww crap... Need help. Please.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by blackrider76, Jun 12, 2007.

1. blackrider76
    OP

blackrider76 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2007
    United States
    I took out my G6 real cart, with the burner still plugged in. Now when I try to start it, I just get a black screen. How do I fix this?

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    You can supposedly force the cart to format itself by holding start while it boots. If you hold L+R during boot it should do a "self test" of some sort.

3. blackrider76
    OP

blackrider76 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2007
    United States
    It still doesn't work...

Actually, can you give me the system file? The one that is already in the G6 when you buy it. I think the one I keep putting in is corrupted so it always gets the black screen. I need a non-corrupted one.

Never mind, I found one, and it works now. Thanks.

4. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
  5. blackrider76
    OP

blackrider76 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2007
    United States
    Now I have another problem, when I start it up, it says "/NDS/" directory not found. So I make one. The error disappears, and the screen just stays there like after the message disappears. I do have games inside the /NDS/ directory, but they don't show up. I also notice when the G6 is starting up, it doesn't have that message about something about "slot 1." Is there a solution to this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice